Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
EconoLodge
$59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
ComfortInn
$94
$95
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$107
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$101
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$67
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
1,334 results
All reviewsvillage inn restaurantsocial hourbest westernspresidential suitehash brownswaffle housefirst floorwafflesparking lotrental carhot breakfastpool and hot tubthe breakfast areaan early flightshuttle servicegreat place to staynext morning
Reviewed February 12, 2013

it's my first time ever to stay at BEST WESTERN. I wished I've known about BW few years back, because we've traveled for our business every weekend to different cities to do shows, and some hotels were terrible.
But when my sister & I traveled from Memphis to Los Angeles, we stayed at BW, we love it, they have great breakfast, and I think first Wednesday of the month, they served dinner, I know the one in Albuquerque does, not sure if all of them do or not.
I recommend BW to everybody that travels a lot, it's worth your stay &nmoney.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank liltyg
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western InnSuites Hotel Albuquerque Airport! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a thier experiences at our property. Thank you again for your feedback and recommendations. Thank you for noticing our Customer Appreciation BBQ every first Wednesday of the Month on Trip Advisor

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I only needed one night before my flight and this place fit the bill perfectly.

The location was good and the staff were excellent.

Case in point: I dropped my hotel room key packet as I was leaving to return my rental car. I called as soon as I realised and they were going to move my stuff to another room in case someone had found the packet. As it turned out, on the way to my room, the bellman found the keys in the driveway, and returned them to the front desk..phew!

NOTE: never keep the keys inside the packet with the number written on it!

The room was lovely and large. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom spacious.

There are snacks and drinks every afternoon from 5.00pm, so you can mingle with other guests if you choose.

Breakfast is pretty standard, but included in the price.

Free parking on site/Free hotel airport shuttle.

I highly recommend this hotel in Albuquerque over one in the downtown area if you have a car.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ThePackedBag

Greeting from of the entire staff, we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience of your recent visit to Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel! It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us! If you are ever in the Albuquerque area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again! Thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Easy access to hotel off the interstate. Clean rooms. Quiet. Very courteous and friendly staff (professional attitude and manner). Good quality wireless internet access.
Wintertime so did not try any of the outdoor amenities, so can not comment on them. Reserved room on-line, and it was available when I arrived.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Clark F

Thank for your recent trip advisor review of the Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel, I am very happy to hear you had a great stay and I am so proud of our hotel and my staff at our property.. Thanks for the positive comment. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.. Please call Victoria direct for an upgrade

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Did not honor request for 1st floor (booked 12/16/2012) wife has severe arthritis/ asthma. Broken sliding screen door. Mold in toilet tank smelled. To many extension cords. Power strips safer. Food bland. Not very good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank NORMAN A
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you, for your recent trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very nice and helpful staff. Nice clean room, bath and beds. Our room was on the first floor by the parking lot and there was minimum noise from the parking or the airport that is right down the street. However there was a lot of noise from people upstairs, just walking and shower and doors. But we had to get a first floor room as there is no elevator and were traveling with an elderly person. Breakfast was good, hot and cold options, eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles, cereal, pastry, juices, fruit.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room - some have balconies. We had to get a first floor room as there is no elevator and could hear the people upstairs very well.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family