“Adequate, and they are not suites”

Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites
Ranked #16 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Very easy access to and from the airport. Front doors are awkwardly arranged and make it difficult if you're carrying luggage. No elevator to the 2nd floor, so beware. Cleanliness was acceptable, although the housekeeping left little things undone. We got clean drinking glasses one day out of four, the sink and tub went untouched half the time, and towels/washcloths were not replaced when left on the floor. We had a room that was billed as a suite but it was a standard hotel room. There was a small desk and one office chair but nowhere else to sit other than on the beds. Lots of noise from the lobby area, especially early in the morning. Nice big HD TV. Breakfast area was very cramped. If we'd had a place to do so, we'd have taken our food to our room. Restocking of breakfast items was inconsistent. Too many other properties nearby to stay here again. Oh, and Tim at the front desk, here's a tip for you. When you're checking in a guest, please refrain from repeatedly answering the telephone and ignoring the paying customer standing right in front of you.

Room Tip: First floor, as far from the lobby as possible.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark B
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We certainly strive to make sure all our guests have a comfortable stay. Our staff is empowered to make sure all our guests are accommodated during their time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Outstanding value for the price. Very near airport if you are flying out. You will get what you ask for but you can't be shy about asking for exactly what you want. Example 1, I was originally assigned a smoking room in the front building. I asked for a non-smoking room on the first floor in the back building. I was happy when I got what I asked for. Example 2, the breakfast
is a hybrid full breakfast but food items and utensils run out. Again, you need to state
what you want if things run out and you will be happier. The room is a bigger than most regular room with a bigger than most (nice) bathroom, rooms are remodeled and I liked what they did.
I don't know if they called my room a suite, what I got was a slightly bigger room with a slightly bigger bathroom. Room was clean, tv was modern LCD, internet was free and fast.
Exercise room (I did not use but I peeked in and it was small but ok). Swimming pool outside.
Very comfortable beds, cover the blinds with spare pillows for better sleep, outside swimming pool, clean room. I loved it guys, I will go back because it usually is offered at a very fair price.

Room Tip: Cover blinds are with spare pillows, luggage, chair, to get a great night's sleep. Don't b...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience of your recent visit to Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel! It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay, we strive to make sure that everyone's stay is comfortable and CLEAN we hope to serve you again in the futrue, thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My experience was Lovely. I especially liked the breakfast.
I did hear a little noise at night from crying children but not for long. The location was the best I could ask for as I didn't need the shuttle to get to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank for your recent trip advisor review of the Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel, I am very happy to hear you had a great stay and I am so proud of our hotel and my staff at our property.. Thanks for the positive comment. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area..

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is definately near the airport and car rental center. Room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed having a Village Inn Resurant close by. If you are not going to visit the city, then just take a taxi or shuttle to the airport. The hotel is located behind the Village Inn so keep an eye out. Buffet breakfast is included which is good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank martiflores

Greeting from of the entire staff, we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience of your recent visit to Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel! It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us! If you are ever in the Albuquerque area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again! Thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The room was fairly clean. The door handle worked backwards so you have to raise it up to open it. The staff acted like that was normal. A lazy maintenance man used a piece of trim in the wall corner to plug a hole. The tv's were nice, but the picture was very fuzzy. Bed was comfy as were the pillows. I liked the shower heads.
Refrigerator door was broken and would not close. There was NO map of the hotel grounds in my room.. That's a direct fire code violation.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Don R

Thank you, for your recent trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. The Hotel Management team has fixed all issues that were stated in your review and hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Our room was very nice, the employees VERY helpfull . We last stayed at a Best Western in MO.,two years ago , it was the worst Motel/Hotel we had ever been in, this covers almost 50 years of traveling the USA. We look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: The Employees are GREAT !
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western InnSuites Hotel Albuquerque Airport! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a thier experiences at our property. Thank you again for your feedback and recommendations.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I did not stay in hotle i ended up getting a suite some where else the suite at the best wetern was kinf of cheesy with two doors in to hall way and basic cable tv. Best western has allways been my first choice to stay when traveling with work but just wasnt nice enough when i wanted to treat my family to nice suite. My kids like the paper view movies other hotles have to offer.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.