“Great Price, Great hotel , Wonderful staff”

Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites
Ranked #16 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This has been perhaps the best hotel i found at such a good price in all of my traveling here in US. I prefer budget traveling and value for money this hotel exceeded my expectations which was extremely pleasant. I was arriving from Santa Fe in morning and wanted a early check in which was promptly given to me but before that I called them from airport that I need shuttle service which came almost immediately like within 5 minutes and then I was checked in early. I was just in time for the break fast which was sumptuous it was the usual continental breakfast but with scrambled eggs, sausages and boiled eggs. In evening they have a social hour where light snack is served with soda. Room as spot less clean and have all the amenities which are required like small fridge, micro wave, iron , hair dryer, coffee machine etc. Room had free wi fi and it was most comfortable night sleep for me. I stayed in this hotel on 29th and was leaving on 1st March 2012 but my flight was in evening so I had a problem as to how I would be able to carry my bags around the city. Anita who was at front desk at that time solved my problem and my bags were duly and promptly locked in a room which i picked up in late noon and from there the hotel shuttle dropped me at airport for my return flight. At the price which i got from hotwire this hotel is a steal. Most wonderful deal at this price. This hotel deserve a higher ranking . I will strongly recommend this hotel for your stay. You will get the bus right outside for the down town or oldtown and getting on bus is so cheap you just have to buy a 2 $ 24 hours pass for unlimited rides. Excellent location and there are couple of good eating joints just near the hotel.

Room Tip: I got the first floor room and it was great and no noise
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking time to post your thoughts about your recent stay at our hotel! It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of our many free extra's! The staff will be commended for a job well done. If your ever in Albuquerque again please let us be your home away from home

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Good service and staff was very nice. The ''Suite'' was a regular room with a king bed. We have had bigger rooms in other regular BW hotels. Good breakfast with extras. Well situated close to old alb, indian center and other sites. Good price.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent trip advisor review, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's many free extra's. We realize that you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

We spent 8 days straight here, and I cannot say enough GOOD things about this hotel!

We called the hotel as soon as we arrived at the airport on an EARLY-morning flight from Texas. Within 5 minutes, the shuttle was there to pick us up!

We called the hotel the day before arrival to ask about the possibility of an early check-in. (We were hoping to get into a room before noon.) Much to our surprise, when we arrived at the front desk shortly after 7:00 that morning, we were told that our requested ground-floor room was ready for us and that there would be no additional charge for our early arrival! We were extended an invitation to help ourselves to the breakfast buffet.

During our entire stay, we were treated with total respect and wonderful hospitality! I have never stayed at ANY hotel where I was treated so warmly! Everything we asked for, we got—promptly and with a smile.

The 2nd day we were there, we called late in afternoon to request that clean sheets be put on the bed that day. (My daughter was to have surgery the next morning, and the surgeon had given her very strict instructions regarding cleanliness!) Although most of the cleaning staff was already gone for the day, we returned to our room to find clean sheets on the bed! We knew, from past experiences, that most other hotels would have told us, “That isn’t possible this late in the day.” But at Inn & Suites of Albuquerque, it was service with a smile! That same afternoon, we were treated to the once-a-month Manager’s Appreciation Bar-B-Q, with wonderfully grilled hot dogs and hamburgers! Yum!

For the remainder of our stay, we kept “odd” hours, coming and going, trading off shifts staying with our daughter at the hospital. One of us would sleep during the day, the other one at night. Regardless of the time, the hotel was quiet and comfortable. The front desk staff, the food staff, the cleaning staff, and the maintenance staff were all friendly, polite, and extremely helpful!

When we first booked our room, we were reluctant to book it for more than 2 nights, for fear that we would end up in a “dump” (for $59.00 per night)! By the 2nd day we were there, we knew that we didn’t want to go anywhere else!

We will definitely stay with you if we’re ever in Albuquerque again! Your location is perfect for the airport, and the drive to and from the hospital was an easy one.

Wonderful experience at a wonderful hotel! Us “Texans” felt right at home!

Room Tip: Request ground floor if stairs are a problem.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I had the worst experiences that i ever had in my life in a hotel . i arrive late close to midnight at that hotel feb 17th 2012 with my family to catch a flight few hrs later at 5 am . I PARK MY CAR AS INSTRUCTED by the front staff in the back lit parking lot to arrive to my car shortly to find tat my car was vandalized my new car back window broken and my suit case and my mothers suit case stolen . I feel that hotel is terrible they did not even ask for my ID at check in and were not very helpful when the robbery occured on there premises . i HAVE POLICE REPORT TO ALL THE DETAILS with abuqurque police . save yourselves the pain and suffering . and the violation of such experience and do not stay there. I tried to save some money on lodging but look what it got me.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We travel for business all year. This hotel is very neat and clean. The rooms are very large and have lots of room to work. The breakfast is very good. Lots of choices and fruit. The staff and manager go out of their way to help. They have several computers to work on and even have a happy hour with free soda & water & nachos. I will always stay here when in town.

Room Tip: King rooms have lots of space
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Thank for your recent trip advisor review of the Best Western Airport Albuquerque, I am very happy to hear you had a great stay and I am so proud of our hotel and my staff at our property.. Thanks for the positive comment. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area..

Reviewed February 9, 2012

The rooms are clean, quiet, and spacious. The beds are extremely comfortable, pillows are plentiful and just right. My husband and I live 70 miles away from this hotel. We cold easily drive home but always book a room here when we go to Albuquerque. The staff are super friendly, professional and the outdoor pool and hot tub is privately located in a backyard. We also stay here when we need to catch an early flight. Shuttle service and hot breakfast included in the very affordable price.

Room Tip: Any room will do
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western InnSuites Hotel Albuquerque Airport! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a wonderful experience at our property. Rest assured we will continue to strive to provide our guests with the great service you have come to expect from our property. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Driving very late at night came across this lovely place, rooms were spacious and very comfy beds. Breakfast was lovely. This was perfect for a quick stop and so affordable!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mariejason

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! The Management Team hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Albuquerque. Everyone here at the Best Western InnSuites Albuquerque appreciates your business and loyalty to the brand.