Pan American Inn & Suites
$137
Official Website
$149
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$78
$75
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$102
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
$128
$123
HIExpress.com
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
All reviewsquality innhash brownsballoon fiestaupgraded to a suitewafflescerealclerkmicrowavefreeway
Reviewed January 14, 2010

This was a great place to stay. I had to drive a ways from I 40 (just straight up I 25?), but it was definately worth it!! I was traveling with my children (5) and no other adult. It was the only place I could find that had a room big enough for all of us! (2 queen beds and a sofa bed in a suite- perfect!)

I ended up sick in the night and was VERY comfortable climbing into the bathtub to soak. Everything was very clean! It was also very quiet.

The emmenities were also perfect for us - lots of food issues in my family, so the microwave, refridgerator and coffe maker (perfect for making tea when I felt sick) in the room were a blessing. They also have a real breakfast that goes with the room - eggs, buiscuts and gravy, bacon - yum. (we didn't partake, but I was impressed.)

This was the most inexpensive when I spent time comparing it to other options. BONUS.
This is exactly half way between Grandma's house and home. This is my new favorite place to stay!!

The one complaint was that the room was cold, but that was our fault. We got in late and didn't have time to let the room heat up before we went to sleep. The heat is controlled in the room - one thermostat for the whole suite. No noisy wall unit!! (yay!) I did have to get up in the night to turn up the heat.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Great accessability, great staff and best of all great rooms,

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2009

Not what I expected from the Clarion name. Hotel is right on an access road for the main freeway in town, which is nice from an accesibility point but a little lacking in atmosphere. The hallway where our room was located smelled like dog food- yuck. The room itself didn't smell great, but not as bad as the hall. We stayed in a suite with a living room and a bedroom. Beds in bedroom were comfortable, but my 80 pound 12 year old found the sofa bed very uncomfortable, and this is a kid that doesn't complain much. There is a frig and microwave, coffee maker, etc, which are always nice,and 2 TVs were helpful. Bathroom was strangly designed, and the fan was really noise. You could not turn it off, which is annoying if like us you often leave the bathroom light on for middle night bathroom orientation. Breakfast was good, but woefully undersupplied and understaffed. Pool was located on the freeway side of the hotel which was not particularly inviting. So, fairly clean- no visible bugs, decent actual beds, worth a stay for a good price, but I will probably explore other options next time.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank BalancingAct
Reviewed November 24, 2009

Right off I-25 makes it easy to get to and a good location for meals and attending business meetings.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2009

My organization has occasion to meet in Albuquerque three to four times a year. I must say that the Clarion experience has been one of our best! Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business