“Nice Place, Safe Area”

Pan American Inn & Suites
Ranked #85 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was a very clean hotel that offered an outdoor pool (water was very cold when we were there) and clean rooms. It's a little hard to find. Even our GPS couldn't seem to find it. The breakfast was good with a helpful lady helping you with anything you wanted. People were raving about the hash brown casserole done southwestern style. They had hot scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. They are changing to a Quality Inn next month. I hope the service doesn't change.

Room Tip: It is slightly north of town but not too far and well worth the quiet of the area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Traveling_for_Fun76
clarionabqdirector, Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for all your feedback! We are delighted to hear that breakfast was a hit! We hope to see you back soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just wanted to write and rave again about the Clarion Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I recently stayed there on 4/26-28/13 as I booked several rooms for my boys basketball team of 10 high school seniors from El Paso, Texas. Weeks in advance I made a group hold for 30 rooms consisting of three separate basketball teams. Although I canceled 20 of the rooms because the other two teams couldn't make the trip, Jennifer Stitt, hotel Asst. Manager was very gracious and accomodating with the cancellations. Jennifer and front desk clerk, Billy, always maintained a very positive attitude. Our rooms were clean and spacious. We used both queen beds and sofa sleepers. All linen was spotless as well as the rooms and bathrooms. I love this hotel because of the friendly staff, location, and cleanliness. I've stayed with other teams on four other occasions in the past three years and have never, ever had a bad experience either with service, quality of breakfast (which my players are always raving about) or the cleanliness of the hotel and rooms. Keep up the excellent work Clarion in Albuquerque!! I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: There is no bad side to any part of the hotel. Its far enough away from I-25 that you don't hea...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
clarionabqdirector, Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Thank you very much for all your comments! Ms. Stipp greatly appreciates it, it is also great to hear that the staff are doing all that they can. We hope to see you soon back at the Clarion Hotel!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is not my first time here. This hotel was just what the doctor ordered. A good nights rest, peace and quiet. We, my wife and I even requested the same suite. Luckily they were able to accommodate us. We awoke early, went down to enjoy a free hot breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, and hash brown casserole which consisted of potatoes, green chilies,and cheese served with an array of danish ,hot muffins, toast, bagels and cream cheese and yogurt, fresh fruit, apple and orange juices and hot coffee,or your choice of tea or milk. We gave our compliments to the chef, left a tip and continued on our way.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 314
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
clarionabqdirector, Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

On Behalf of the Clarion Hotel Team we Say Thank You for all your kind words! We strive to maintain a high standard of service and your feedback helps us to do that. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed breakfast, we strive to maintain a high standard with our buffet and are always pleased to hear that it was enjoyable. We hope to see you back at the Clarion Hotel soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Great place. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Loved the potato/green chili casserole. The only downside was trying to find the hotel using my GPS. Had to call the hotel for directions. It would help if it just said along the frontage road of I-25. Once I called the hotel, it was a piece of cake.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank aawarizona

On Behalf of the Clarion Hotel Team we say Thank You for your kind words and feedback. We sorry that you ran into issues arriving at our location, our team members are always here should you need direction again in the future. We hold ourselves to higher standard and all feedback is greatly appreciated to maintain that standard. We hope to see you again in the future here at the Clarion Hotel!

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Hot breakfast includes biscuit and gravey, sausage, eggs and more. Room is very, very nice with very comfortable beds. This hotel is better than others weve stayed in at 3x the price. Front desk staff is excelent. Hotel is easy access to 25 north to santa fe. This is a great hotel! We will stay here any time we come this way!

• Stayed: March 2013
clarionabqdirector, Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

On Behalf of the Clarion Hotel Team we say Thank You for all your kind words! We strive to provide a higher standard of service and your feedback helps us to do this. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet in the morning, access to the freeway from our location and our guest beds. Our staff greatly appreciates all your comments and we hope to see you very soon in the future back at the Clarion Hotel.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Traveling with my husband, he was on business I was just tagging along we stayted here at the Clarion in Alburquerque, NM. My experience was they treated me like a queen! Check in was quick and easy, we put everything on the bed then my husband left to do his job and as I was removing the bags from the bed one of our travel coffee mugs still had coffee in unkown to me and it spilt all over the bed. I went to the front desk and explained what happened and the gentleman asked if I would like to change rooms? I said if I could just get the sheets changed that would be great and he said "No problem!" He told me that things happen and not to worry about it. Super nice, clean rooms, great breakfast, not one complaint from this Queen!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

On behalf of the Clarion Hotel Team We would like to say Thank You for all your kind words! We strive to give a higher standard of service and your feedback helps us to do this. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, from our front desk staff to our breakfast. Our staff appreciates you compliments on their services. We hope to be seeing you soon back at the Clarion Hotel!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

front desk very nice!!!!!!!!!! rooms are very clean and nice! the breakfest the best in town!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the clarion hotel i live in albuquerque and i work at a quality inn & suites but the clarion the only hotel i will stay at in albuquerque! clarion like a minie vcation for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will like to thank the clarion hotel for being the very best!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: the king suite is the best kind of room!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
clarionabqdirector, Manager at Pan American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send us your kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so glad that you enjoy our location! We hope to continue seeing you stay with us here at the Clarion Hotel.