“Best Manager I've Ever Met”

TIWA Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #429 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The manager of Tiwa was absolutly excellnt, I would go back just because of her. The wait staff are great and always in hand.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We had breakfast and lunch at Tiwa. The food was delicious, the prices very reasonable, and the service was great. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were told this was "the steakhouse" to eat at in the Hard Rock resort. The food was mediocre, at best. Service was the same - not great, not bad. There is no wine selection at any of the resort restaurants - choices are: Cab, Merlot, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio or White Zin. Seriously????

Overall, we were extremely disappointed in the experience & would not recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

The waitress was friendly and accommodating, however, she hardly stopped by the table to fill our drinks or to check on us. It was a weekday night and not busy. I ordered the "flank steak fajitas"...I got some chewy, unseasoned mess of meat with some crisp vegetables that tasted like they had just been chopped up and not grilled at all. Guess that would qualify them as being "fresh". Needless to say my $14 plate was not touched and I was forced to pick off of my wife's salad. Apparently the only thing this hotel has to offer is the gambling.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Terance had an attitude and poor service. The food was improperly prepared and un edible. Tried hamburger, sampler, and buscuits and gravy.