“Delicious !”

Ranked #30 of 66 Coffee & Tea in Albuquerque
Neighborhood: Uptown
Neighborhood: Uptown
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I've had these "boba" tea things before and wasn't really impressed. This place changed my whole tune. It turns out....you don't have to get those weird boba things and it doesn't have to be tea. This place offers nunus and gobis instead of the little boba/tapioca things and they put them in a juicy drink instead of a tea. I loved it ! We made three stops here during our three day visit and I drank Bombshells and Blondies till I couldn't see straight. They were great ! I'll definitely hit this place up when I'm in Albuquerque again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I go here every time I’m in Albuquerque! Their drinks are wonderful! They can get a bit pricey but I recommend going and trying them. My favorite drinks have guava.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I have been to many Boba Tea locations, and they are always busy and popular. The drinks are sweet and the bottoms delicious. My one complaint is that they should be open earlier so I can get a drink on my way into work, a location with a drive thru would be nice too.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

If you love tea this is the place for you. There are a variety of drinks made in many different ways. I love the Polar! Reminds me of the way my mum use to make tea!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed February 22, 2016

Always a treat, and even though they are usually very busy, they are quick and efficient. There are a lot of flavors and options to choose from, they have hot and cold treats, and the staff are very knowledgeable as to what is what and what tastes good in case you are overwhelmed by the options.

Date of visit: October 2015