All reviewsconvenient shuttlefront deskan early morning flightrental cargreat hotelnew mexicoexcellent stayalbuquerque airportclean hotellate at nightshuttle servicepool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelbeds were very comfortablethe hotel staff
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I thought this was a nice hotel. Very convenient to the airport and the highway. Just 5 minutes to car return. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Young man at check out was very talkative. Will stay here again. Just wish receipt was placed under door night of check out like Holiday Inns.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Guest_Relations_2018, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

avshockey,

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, hospitality and breakfast layout of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient experience. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement and look forward to impressing you during future stays.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

The hotel itself is fine - standard Hampton Inn - but the airport shuttle stops running at 11p. I understand that most flights into ABQ are in by that time, but I was on one of several delayed flights when I arrived.

I'd called ahead to ask about procedures for getting the shuttle and mentioned to the woman I spoke with that I was scheduled to land at 10.30p, and she didn't mention anything about the 11p cutoff time. When I eventually called to get the shuttle around 11.30p, I was told it wasn't running and expressed my disappointment that I hadn't been told about the cutoff when I called. I was told, "Well, you said you were getting in at 10.30p, not 11p."

I was befuddled by that answer, as this is an airport hotel. Do they not realize that arrival times aren't guaranteed? Since I was originally scheduled to arrive so close to the cutoff, they should have mentioned this as a possibility.

Getting a cab, Lyft, or Uber at ABQ late at night is a big challenge. There was nothing resembling a cab stand, so it was kind of a fend for yourself situation, and our Lyft took 16 minutes to arrive.

Be aware of this if you're arriving any time in the evening!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
FrontDeskManager4, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced at our property. Our shuttle does indeed stop running at 11:00pm, however after that time we do have a contract with a local transportation company that will be conducting shuttles on our behalf for the remainder of the night. This is a no charge to our guests. I sincerely apologize that is was not communicated to you and will be sure to address this with my staff. Thank you for taking the time for sharing your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Stayed at the Hampton Inn by the airport....very pleased. Room was very clean and the front desk staff very polite and helpful. Didn't experience any major problems on my stay and the location of this hotel made my driving around easier.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Heclar,

Thank you for sharing your perspective of our hotel’s accommodations and services! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five
star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Traveled week Nov. 6th as always checked in staff was awesome and very friendly and very professional . Stay was great very clean and nice room. Close to all kinds of dining great location to work from to make sales calls all over city. Would recommend any time.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank G3415EBkevink

G3415EBkevink,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we can't thank you enough for your five star rating of our hotel.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

We generally look for a Hampton Inn whenever we are on a short trip or stopover, and we are rarely disappointed. On this trip, we stayed overnight in transit from Santa Fe NM to Austin TX. No, it's not a five-star fancy hotel, but that's fine with us. We appreciate the free breakfast, and the microwave and refrigerator that are usually in the guest rooms. This Hampton Inn was crisp and clean. Although they offered no food service other than the free breakfast, the desk staff were happy to recommend several nearby restaurants. We used the fitness center and pool, both areas were very clean and inviting.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guest_Relations_2018, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

995varinaw,

Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our services and amenities of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.