“Great Traditional Irish Pub”
Review of Two Fools Tavern

Two Fools Tavern
Ranked #34 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Traditional Irish Pub”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I'm not Irish but I am from Boston, MA so I know my Irish Pubs and this is a great one. I ordered the Fish and Chips for lunch, super light, crispy and fresh. I loved the coleslaw that accompanied the Fish. The fries were crispy and great as well. Adorable and attentive wait staff dressed in kilts make this Irish Pub a winner. My only criticism is that the beer prices are a little high to really "get your drink on"... maybe that's a good thing.

• Visited February 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fantastic Irish Pub”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant three times in the last couple of months and must say that the food is EXCELLENT. The wait staff is wonderful; very friendly and service was fast. Try the homemade potato chips with warm blue cheese dip. Such a treat and one that I will definitely order again. They also have gluten free options available. Once you eat here, you will want to come back again and again.

• Visited January 2014
Placitas, New Mexico
“Super Fish & Chips”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had been advised by several friends that this was THE place to go for fish & chips in ABQ & are happy to report they are correct! My husband & I went on a Saturday & we were fortunate to obtain the last seat in the house. I ordered the fish & chips - very crisp batter - large portion (ordered the 2 piece portion) - the coleslaw was also very good. My husband was pleased with his pastrami sandwich ~ service was very fast and friendly ~ check it out!

• Visited December 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Ok food over priced beer”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

It's been a long time since I've been here, a friend from out if town visiting wanted Shepard pie, if you are a vegetarian do not bother, only fatty cheese for us offered here. Go up the road to O'Neil's 1000% better quality, better options, and the wait staff doesn't treat you like it's your privilege to be served by them. However my friend enjoyed their take on shepherds pie, unless you like paying 7-9 dollars for a pint like a chump don't waste your time or money.

“The closest thing to Ireland in Albuquerque”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I love the Two Fools Tavern! The food is great and I definitely recommend the Irish coffee. We met for lunch recently and found a table right in front of the cheery fireplace on an unusually chilly Albuquerque day. Our server was great, very funny and friendly and the ambiance is what I would expect to find in an actual Irish pub. The noise level is pretty high, but I kind of expect that when I go to a bar with friends---I might choose a different place for a serious business lunch. I ordered the Blarney Blue burger with Irish fries---delicious! My friends ordered the Perky Turkey sandwich and Bangers and Mash. They were pleased with their selections as well. I have never been disappointed in the food there---everything has been plentiful and tasty.

• Visited December 2013