“Awesome Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on a business trip. Awesome food. My only complaint is that the chips were dry and bland. I ordered the taco platter - it was incredible. Will definitely come back of future trips. Highly recommend!

3  Thank WillemetteValleyGirl

Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is very informal - sort of like a fast food ambience almost, but with waiters and much, much better food. Everything tasted freshly prepared and was delicious. Our party of 8 was universally thrilled. The food can be really spicey though, so if you don't like spice be careful what you order. I have to add, the saled caramel gelato was incredible. Our servers were very friendly and great with small kids. We had a fantastic experience and it was easy to get to in Uptown.

3  Thank ChiquiMonster
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Pleased with Duran's overall! Food was great local cuisine. Prices seemed a little high but the atmosphere and menu options make up for this a bit. Out drinks were always full and so are our stomachs! Don't forget to stop by the two thrift stores next door!

3  Thank notanothercollegekid
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Duran's is not only a great place to have lunch or dinner but they catered my backyard party and my guests all complimented the great food! Owner/Manager are really on top for providing great food and service, I will always cater my parties with Duran's Station!

4  Thank Jodelkraut
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Go , it's informal, try the homemade tortillas with butter and anything on the menu. You cannot find better. I had the chicken enchiladas with fried egg and red chili, best, Huevous Rancheros is Devine! Just go its worth it! Service is excellent it !

3  Thank Debbie D