“Love this place”

Banana Leaf
Ranked #407 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I know most people don't come to the Southwest for Asian cooking.....but if you are in town and looking for some great food then this is the place. We have been to this place a number of times and everything we have tried is absolutely delicious. The place is clean and attractive. The service here is always great. We would recommend the Thai basil chicken and the shrimp pho.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

My husband and I eat there at least once a week and have always left pleased with our meals. The service is great and the owner is a sweetheart. The Wor Wonton soup is fabulous!!!!!!!

1  Thank redorgreen
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Excellent food and service, very friendly people. We had a large party and took up 4 tables. The food came out pretty quick, just after we had finished our appetizers.

Reviewed February 21, 2009

We've eaten at the Banana Leaf 2 or 3 times in the last couple of years when in ABQ, and we always end up sharing our dishes with others in our party just so we can sample lots of different things. Everything we have tried here has been very good, with a wide variety of dishes; I highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 24, 2008

I went there for the third time and was not disappointed. I have always loved the decor and their tea. This time I had the garlic chicken and egg drop soup....both were very good. I ended my meal with the ginger ice cream which was very yummy. The prices were very good and they had a decent alcohol selection. I'd highly suggest this place.