“Cold and Fresh Ice Cream”
Review of I Scream Ice Cream

I Scream Ice Cream
Ranked #21 of 71 Dessert in Albuquerque
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We like the little shop with a large selection of Ice Cream, the shop is in busy place but we did find parkine

Reviewed June 5, 2013

can's get enough of this ice cream you could spend the day here and go for a long walk after you eat

1  Thank roy c
Reviewed May 6, 2013

we had the best ice cream and it is close to the hotel, Alex asked us to try it, and I have to watch how much I eat.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

fresh homemade Ice cream, this in next to the house of bread we had several falvors of ice cream each one was good

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed April 23, 2008

Our neighborhood favorite. The owner is great and our kids go nuts over the toppings, along with all the toys and games.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook