“Will never go back again.”
Review of I Scream Ice Cream

I Scream Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 74 Dessert in Albuquerque
New Mexico
“Will never go back again.”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I had read a review where the customer said the owner Bill is mean spirited and i agree. The Ice cream really is flavorless and they make you feel less than welcome for your children to enjoy and play with the toys. On more than one occasion I felt that Bill and or his employees would be following me or my children around making us put down toys we had just started playing with, making sure we were putting things back , Hello, I know we need to pick up after ourselves. Then Bill also walks around the place telling parents that he thinks there childrens diapers need to be changed and points to where the bathroom is. I mean,, C'mon. He has a sign hanging on the wall that a fee will be charged to people who don't clean up after thier kids. If you have a buisness of this type don't you expect this kind of thing to sometimes happen, so therefore that is why you hire employess to clean up and straighten and sanitize toys? Long story short, ..... Not a friendly place.

• Visited March 2011
3 Thank poundit1

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A Great Place for Families”
Reviewed October 24, 2010

This place is wonderful. We just discovered. On Carilisle near Indian School, kitty corner from Whole Foods, not far from I-40. It's a visual treat for all ages, with tons of toys and books to entertain children. The ice cream is not homemade, but is special ordered. You get 3 choices of ice cream and one topping for the standard price. The proprietor is very friendly, and he and his staff continually keep the toys and tables clean. A delight.

1 Thank bleicherblog