“Veggies!!!”

Annapurna’s World Vegetarian Cafe
Ranked #232 of 1,827 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Annapurna's World Vegetarian Cafe is a world-class Vegan~Vegetarian Restaurant with locations in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. We offer homestyle organic vegan food. There are many vegetarian restaurants in the nation, however, what differentiates Annapurna's is our ability to offer Ayurvedic vegan fresh food that is locally grown. Our organic vegan fresh food is offered with spices and vegetarian food that are made fresh daily. Eating on the go with fast foods can quickly lead to fast food addiction which, in turn, leads to severe imbalance of your physical and mental well-being. Annapurna's World Vegetarian Cafe has the cure to this everyday imbalance. It's known as the "Ayurvedic Way" or most commonly known as "The Science of Life." So when you are looking for an organic Vegan Restaurant with authentic vegetarian native foods, stop and visit Annapurna's World Vegetarian Restaurant at one of our two Vegan Restaurants in Albuquerque or Santa Fe.
Reviewed March 12, 2012

If you're like me and don't eat much meat, or are used to light food with lots of vegetables, or if you're simply vegan or a vegetarian, this is the place to go in Albuquerque! The food was wonderful, service is fast and the staff are all very nice!
I had a quinoa and fresh roasted vegetable salad with feta cheese, and couldn't get enough of it! They also have a lot of different teas, plus a lot of indian food. Truly worth it!!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I cannot speak enough praise about this restaurant and the owner's mission. I have multiple food allergies, am gluten-free and mostly vegan. Although these terms are gaining familiarity in the restaurant industry, Annapurna understands. I have no fears about cross-contamination with allergens because the things I'm allergic to aren't even in their kitchen. The atmosphere is fun and eclectic. The desserts are outstanding. My only regret is that my final trip to Albq found the restaurant not serving because of an equipment malfunction. I would love to be able to someday try every item on the menu. Everything I did try during multiple vsists was outstanding. I am so hoping that they open a restaurant in Tucson (over an hour from where I live but worth a drive) so I can eat here weekly and take the cooking classes. Thank you so much for what you do. As an owner of a vegan and allergy free food business myself, I can say with confidence this place is outstanding!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Once upon a time this was a wonderful place to eat. Then they opened another location and the quality went down a bit, then a third location opened and the quality dropped to a step below a roach coach.
We ate there three nights ago, stood in line for 20 min to order, the girl at the counter was rude, short, and unprofessional. The chai was overly sweetened beforehand, and the mango lassi was watered down, tasted like mango flavored milk with no hint of cardamom. The Dal had no good flavor, kinda tasted like a boiled sock.
The employees disrespect the sacred imagery, this place has become a slap in the face to any devotee. The ownership has let the quality drop while hiking the prices, respect for the food is gone, and the basic principle this restaurant was opened on has been long forgotten. Prasad cannot be made by mayavadis, there is no sincerity in the food.
if you want good Indian in the area Rasoi is 75 feet north on yale, great vegetarian, a large array of traditional dishes even seafood, cheaper, family run, 10x the quality.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

It is all vegetarian, delicious and satisfying. It is a bit pricey but the fresh coconut milk is so worth it.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I guess I don't understand this kind of vegetarian food. It could be really spicy, even though I asked the waitress I didn't want my hummus wrap spicy at all.