New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #4 of 16 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
Sarver, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Estate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here the first night of our trip to NM. My only regret was choosing a room on the third floor, Though large and comfortable, the steps were a killer. However they provided homemade treats, cheese, crackers and wine in the evening and a delicious buffet breakfast in the morning. The entire staff was so friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this B&B to all.

Room Tip: Many steps to third floor, keep this in mind...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Vancouver BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at the Mauger Estate B&B for the past couple of days. It is a wonderfully restored 100-year old home. The restoration has been excellent - you can imagine what it was like in its day! Tammy - the Innkeeper - was friendly and helpful. Everything has been carefully thought out - from check-in to check-out. The breakfasts were very good - with lots of variety and always fresh fruit! I would not hesitate to recommend Mauger's to anyone - Albuquerque is a lovely city - and staying at Mauger's just made it perfect!

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor, but we did see into some of the other rooms, and they all looked...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I recently stayed for three nights at the Mauger Estate & was very, very happy overall. I felt comfortable & at ease immediately upon arrival. It is a quiet, comfortable, relaxing environment; I particularly enjoyed breakfast on the front porch. Each morning, breakfast was a luxurious & delicious surprise with a variety of food that would suit anyone's taste! The staff is gracious, kind, & helpful. The inn is located within walking distance of a number of excellent restaurants and cafes, as well as old town & downtown, so it was very convenient for me as I explored the surrounding area. I can't recommend this B&B enough!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Greenville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Loved our stay at the Mauger Estate B & B. Gladys, the Jack Russell had a great time with the dog door to our own private yard with a secure fence. The bed was comfortable. The ambiance was lovely. The service was excellent.
My husband and I enjoyed the wine in the afternoon and dinner suggestions. Breakfast was delicious! Tammy helped us look up a destination for Native American jewelry and art that we had no idea where to go. So helpful! We really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Even though our room was off the kitchen it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was in the process of moving from NM back to Denver, CO and had a couple nights that I had to cover before heading to Colorado. I decided to stay at the Mauger Estate B&B and I was not dissapointed! Tammy is awesome. The service was fantastic. The rooms were very well appointed and very clean. Great Stay!! Definitely recommend and will be coming back!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I have stayed at the Mauger for 3 nights while attending a workshop at UNM. The location is a short drive to the university and yet feels like a retreat. The inn is very clean, quiet, safe, friendly, and relaxing. The hostesses packed a great breakfast for me every morning because I needed to be at the university very early. After a week in Albuquerque and seeing the other options I read about online, I think the Mauger was the right choice. It is a great stay for business trips, attending conferences downtown or going to UNM. I definitely recommend the Mauger, so much so I extended my own stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Washington, D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

The bedrooms are comfortable with immediate appeal as soon as the door swings open. The hospitality's great.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple