“Great experience!”

Azuma Sushi Teppan
Ranked #281 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Description: Whether you want to spend a romantic night out with a loved one or want to enjoy a fantastic meal with friends, family, we are truly the premier Japanese restaurant in town. Our teppan chefs provide a unique dining experience for all our customers, and that is the reason why we are such a popular dining attraction locally over the decade. Teppan, also known as teppanyaki, is a traditional form of Japanese cooking that involves cooking an assortment of chicken, steak and seafood items on an iron grill, you are able to eat them straight off the grill, you get to watch the food to be made right in front of you. There is no better way to enjoy a meal with family and friends than by coming to Azuma Sushi & Teppan and watching our teppan chefs and the talent sushi chefs work their magic.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great experience!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My friends are fans of Azuma and took me there for the first time on Friday. We had the teppan grill and the staff is fantastic, fast, and very nice. The chef was funny and my steak was cooked perfectly. The prices were not as high as I expected and everything was definitely worth it! I will come back with my family soon.

• Visited September 2012

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“cockroaches and other things falling from the ceiling”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Waiting to order dinner, a small bug fell on my husband's arm. Then we saw a cockroach on the grill where our dinner would be cooked. I looked on my plate and there was a small cockroach on my plate. We got up and left immediately.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Suzan S
Southern Colorado
“Great Fun !”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Great fun and wonderful food . The chefs and servers know there jobs, everything is cooked and served the way it should be. We have eaten here several times when in Albuquerque and have recommened this resturant to several friends. Love it Love it . Thanks

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for sushi”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a great place for sushi. Plan accordingly, as the place can get very crowded. Try the sumo rolls or if you don't mind getting a bit messy, then you can try the New Mexico rolls. The New Mexico rolls are a bit on the loose side, so eat quick because they will crumble when you dip them in the wasabi.

Visited July 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Amazing Sushi”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I love this restaurant. It does get very crowded and rightfully so. I placed my order over the phone and pick up was a breeze. Love the New Orleans roll.

Visited May 2012