“Above average”

Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Cross street: Girard
Description: Zinc is a lively three level bistro in Historic Nob Hill. Featuring an open, urban ambiance, Zinc offers casual fine dining on the main level and the loft mezzanine. For those looking for an exciting show, the exhibition bar offers seats right along the open kitchen. The menu focuses on high quality - yet affordable - American bistro fare and utilizes seasonal ingredients, many of which are sourced from local farmers. The Cellar Bar offers the same extensive wine list and premium cocktails as the upstairs, but in a more intimate lounge atmosphere with a lighter menu. The Cellar also showcases live music on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights, and a DJ every Friday. Visit www.zincabq.com for menus, pictures, and upcoming events!
tucson, az
“Above average”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our dinner was vey good.
Problem was my entrée was served cold.
Waiter apologized and brought another entrée at the right temperature.
Hard to understand how that happened and it did put a damper on our meal.

Visited April 2014

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Fantastic meal, fantastic service”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I recently had a dinner meal at Zinc and it was very memorable. I have food allergies and I called the day prior to ask about good choices on their menu that would allow me to order without spending time on the night of our dinner. They were very gracious and the chef actually called me back within 15 minutes to discuss my dilemma. He was kind, helpful and very willing to alter dishes for me. Needless to say, when I arrived the night of our reservation, the hostess let me know that she was aware of my allergy issues and she would update the server. He was wonderful as well and my meal was excellent. I felt well cared for and the other guests I dined with were not inconvenienced by me taking time during the meal to have to discuss because I already knew the items that would be safe to order. It was a very nice experience and I would recommend this restaurant highly. Wonderful flavors and presentation and great service.

Colorado
“Bar Food This Time”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I went to Zinc to enjoy the Jazz and wound up in the basement listening to country rock. Very disappointing.We had drinks and opted not to eat since the basement was quite small and funky. The drinks were great and they have a wide selection. I'm told that the food upstairs is stellar, but that will have to wait for another time.

Carbondale, Illinois, United States
“Great "exit" meal”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Checked into our hotel for our early flight back home and went to Zinc for dinner. Close and easy access from the airport area and absolutely excellent service, food and wine. We had zucchini/quinoa fritter cakes with grilled asparagus and baby veggies; a salad of blood oranges, roasted beets, spinach/greens and a great sheep milk cheese along with some very nice chianti classico and a Bynum Pinot Noir, thanks to some rec's from Ben, our waiter. Super dinner and a great end to a fine time in NM!

Savannah, Georgia, USA
“Great Food and Wine, but Too Noisy”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Absolutely wonderful food (steak au poivre and the truffle chicken ), extensive wine list, fantastic deserts, and very good service were slightly dampened by very excessive noise. Difficult to talk and be heard. Pity because it would have been a perfect dining experience.