“Ahhhh mazing”

Betty's Bath and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Betty's features two outdoor hot tubs and saunas, massages, facials, restorative spa treatments, lounge and relaxation areas in a xeriscaped garden setting, and a specialty boutique with natural and scintillating bath & body products as well as sassy and stylish affordable accessories.
Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Ahhhh mazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been to many spas and I have to say this is one of my favorites!! Very professional and caring staff. We arrived early and spent some time in the outdoor hot tub.

I had the October special, which was a salt scrub and wrap and it was amazing. They had showers with wonderful smelling products for hair and body.

When we checked in we were given a robe, shoes, locker key and towel. The ladies restroom/locker room was clean and accommodating and offered more towels and robes if needed.

I plan on returning when I'm back in Albuquerque. I even bought products to bring home to extend the relaxation.

Jennifer M, Public Relations Manager at Betty's Bath and Day Spa, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
We are honored to be one of your favorite spas! We're so glad you came to Betty's while visiting Albuquerque and hope to see you again the next time you're in town.

Denver, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I love Betty's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was in town for a conference last week and I extended my trip an extra day to have a little me time. I researched spas in the area and decided on Betty's Bath and Day Spa. I had the mini Devine Head to Toe and it was amazing. The entire experience was relaxing. It was exactly what I needed. I really appreciate that the spa has showers stocked with shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Since I was heading to the airport later in the day, it was nice to remove the excess oil from my hair. While I did not have time to use the baths, some of the women in the locker room were saying wonderful things.

Most importantly, I need to sing praise of my masseuse, Sandra. She was unbelievably accommodating. I have an allergy to coconut oil and she made sure that the oil wouldn't bother me. She gave an amazing massage and made sure I was comfortable during my entire treatment. She was very easy to get along with and went above and beyond the call of duty. I think she is an extremely generous person and a very talented masseuse. I recommend her to anyone looking to be pampered!

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Rachel C
Rachel,

We are so glad you were able to extend your trip a day and decided to spend it with us! We're happy you enjoyed your time with us and couldn't agree with you more about Sandra. We consider ourselves lucky to have her- and all our therapists- and will pass along your kind words and praises to her! We hope to see you again in your travels.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best Day Spa in Albuquerque!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I'm a regular at Betty's Bath and Day Spa where every spa treatment evokes bliss. The atmosphere is peaceful and serene after a busy day at work. I always get there early to soak in the outdoor pool, have a shower in the nicely appointed dressing room and wait in my comfortable robe for the therapist. Betty's has a monthly special that is always geared to the season. The employees at the front desk always remember me and welcome me into the magic of Betty's. I've tried spas all over the world and Betty's rates #1 for me.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Trish L
Trish,

Thank you for your kind words and review! We consider ourselves lucky to have such great regulars, like yourself. We always look forward to the next time we get to see you and feel honored you trust us to your relaxation.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“My Favorite Place for a Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have been going to Betty's for many years now, and it is my favorite place to get a facial! The environment at Betty's can be best described as Zen-like, and you always feel good from the minute you walk in the door until you leave.

I usually go to Betty's every few months for a facial. For the locals who need a facial on a regular basis, you can now buy a "package" of facials. I have been using this all year long and just book my next one at the end of every visit! You can upgrade them for special facials or longer times as you wish too, or add additional services if you like.

For the Burques, get on their mailing list for the month specials, which are oriented towards seasonal changes with the body (allergies, sun, winter, etc.)

For the ladies, nice private outdoor hot tub with sauna and shower nearby. Be sure to take time to soak before your treatment. Nice selection of products and jewelry to be had there too.

Betty's is one of my favorite things about Albuquerque!

Visited July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are honored to be your favorite place to get a facial and enjoy the environment. We hope to continue being your favorite place for many years to come and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best secret in the valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Betty's Day Spa is one of the best kept secrets in the valley. Tucked away in the north valley, Betty's is the place to go for a massage! I've been to other spas-Betty's is quiet, private but not snobby or condescending. Go early and use the outdoor hot tub or sauna. Bathing suits not required, but not frowned on either. They offer a variety of services and hire the best to perform them. Great professional and friendly staff. Tired and just want to unwind? Come soak in the hot tub! Beautiful outdoor setting makes this the perfect spot to relax with friends.

Visited June 2013