“Wonderful Place to Totally Relax”

Betty's Bath and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Betty's features two outdoor hot tubs and saunas, massages, facials, restorative spa treatments, lounge and relaxation areas in a xeriscaped garden setting, and a specialty boutique with natural and scintillating bath & body products as well as sassy and stylish affordable accessories.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The service was superb and the pre-facial facilities, fabulous. The staff was friendly, accommodating, and professional. Great assortment of products too! As well as little treats from the area. HIGHLY recommended.

Jennifer M, Public Relations Manager at Betty's Bath and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for coming in to see us and for sharing your experience!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We traveled for my mother's birthday, and part of her present was a day at Betty's Bath and Day Spa. We got there early and enjoyed the hot tub, and then got full body treatments. The staff helped me customize a treatment , and the aestheticians were wonderful. We would definitely return!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your treatments and we look forward to seeing you again when you return!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I've been going to Betty's for several years and it's always a pleasant experience. The spa has a modern, clean feel to it that's also very relaxing.
The facilities are clean, the folks are friendly and the therapists are experienced. They've done some remodeling which has made the locker room easier to get around and the waiting room more central. I also like the addition of the overhead shade in the outdoor hot tub area. In the summer it can get quite hot outside.
It a bit crowded on weekends but the service is still great. It's the best value in town.

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and for continuing to visit us over the years! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Betty’s Bath and Day Spa was recommended to me by the staff at nearby Los Poblanos B&B where I was staying, and I was fortunate to schedule a much needed massage on a short notice during my last full day of a long business trip in New Mexico. I was very pleasantly surprised and happy to see the large men’s locker room. At the very start, it was clear to me that men are not an afterthought or an “add on” to a woman’s treatment at Betty’s Spa, which, unfortunately, is the norm for a lot of spas. I was able to spend 40 mins. relaxing in the large outdoor hot tub before the massage, and it was just as soothing to spend time sitting in the sun between sessions in the hot tub. I regret that I have forgotten my therapist’s name, because she was excellent. She intuitively knew which of my muscles were the sorest, how much pressure to apply, and what kind of techniques to use. Betty’s therapists have an average of ten years experience and that was readily apparent with my therapist. I fell into a deep sleep during my 90 min. massage and awoke feeling relaxed and refreshed. After the massage, I spent some time in the large, attractive lobby talking with several staff persons and each of them was very personable and professional. I give Betty’s Bath and Day Spa my highest recommendation.

3  Thank alashas
Jennifer M, Manager at Betty's Bath and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad you came in to visit us and that you enjoyed your massage and experience with us. We hope we get to see you again next time you're in town!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I decided to treat ourselves to a couples massage while in Albuquerque and selected Betty's based on online reviews and review of various websites.

I was pleased to find that there were a half dozen other men there and that the facilities were "male friendly", with a generous sized men's locker room. Betty's does not give guys the feeling that they are an oddity at a predominantly female spa. The facility is clean, well laid out, and bigger than I expected.

Prior to our massage I used the sauna and cold drench shower and found them to be perfect. The sauna is medium sized and more than adequate. The Jacuzzi tub is fairly large and should handle the crowd on most days. There weren't enough lounge chairs on the day we visited. While included in the cost of a massage, the cost of using the tub, sauna, and deck is only $12 - a wonderful deal. Be careful though, these close at 4pm on Wed - Sat for private parties. This was inconvenient for us as it meant we couldn't soak in the tub after our massage.

Our masseuses, Angelina and Jessie were both excellent; the hour flew by. It is clear that Betty's is a first class spa; I'm sure we will visit again.

1  Thank Rick S

Rick,

We are so pleased you came to visit us and enjoyed your time here. It is very important to us that men feel as comfortable here as the women do and we're so glad you felt welcomed. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you next time!