“Chill upon entering!”

Betty's Bath and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Betty's features two outdoor hot tubs and saunas, massages, facials, restorative spa treatments, lounge and relaxation areas in a xeriscaped garden setting, and a specialty boutique with natural and scintillating bath & body products as well as sassy and stylish affordable accessories.
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I LOVE the way it smells here! For such a reasonable price you can have a shower, sit in the sauna or hot tub, you get a private locker and I've not had one bad massage. I go back again and again.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I've been to Betty's many times, and have always been very pleased with the services, as well as the hot tubs. Massages, scrubs, it's all good. The only complaint I have is the really lame online reservation process. Time to update it!!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Betty's has a great atmosphere with high quality professional employees. Private outdoor hot tub can be too hot in the summer at 104 degrees (some like it this hot). We have experience floating debris from previous guests, very concerning how some guests are just inconsiderate, rude and treat employees as if they were servants. The locker rooms have waste baskets and used towel baskets - but I guess some customers just feel they are too "good" to use them. Being pampered is one thing - treating employees as servants is just rude and disrespectful.

Safe Travels

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Wonderful environment and a great massage therapist made my stay in ABQ a treat.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We went for massages and a soak in the hot tub afterwards. From the very courteous greeting to the final goodbye the staff could not have possibly been any more pleasant or professional. The two ladies that gave our massages were so quiet, soothing in their manner, and attentive in their approach to our needs that I am not able to imagine a more satisfying experience. The decor of the place is well planned to create a calm atmosphere, and the conduct of the staff continues a well designed plan for a wonderful experience. Thanks to all involved!