“I like a little mystery with my history”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tours of Old Town

Tours of Old Town
Ranked #8 of 41 Tours in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We know Old Town! History Tours ~ available at 12pm DAILY by advance reservation (Private History Tours available at 10am, 2pm, 4pm) Ghost Tour of Old Town ~ NIGHTLY at 8pm ~ Albuquerque's ORIGINAL Ghost Walk since 2001! Moonlight Ghost Tour ~ 10pm on night's of the Full Moon Toast a Ghost! Haunted Pub Crawl ~ 6:00pm on select Fridays/Saturdays Spook Troop! Junior Ghost Hunting Tour ~ for private Groups ages 12 & under Scavenger Hunts ~ for private Groups (1 to 100 people) Private Tours / Group Tours ~ 1 to 200 People We specialize in informative and entertaining outdoor walking tours which share a wide variety of interesting trivia and historical facts in the heart of the Duke City. Albuquerque's ORIGINAL Ghost Walk since 2001. Whether you're in Old Town for just a few hours or for several days, we'll ensure that you don't miss a thing and have a complete Old Town experience!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Kansas City, Missouri
“I like a little mystery with my history”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Fun way to learn the history of Old Town Albuquerque, and get a chill up your spine. Our guides were Charlie and David, who spun fascinating, true stories, then topped them off with the eerie, ghosty parts of the tales. They answered all our questions and never seemed in a hurry to get the tour over with. The groups are small so it's easy to hear and participate.

The cost is quite reasonable, so tip your hosts!

When I get back to Albuquerque, I'll be attending the moonlight ghost tour!

Visited May 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great and fun experience! :)”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had been wanting to take the tour, especially because my co-worker, Jen was giving them. It was a very fun experience and got to know some cool stories about Old Town which now being a local, I should know and share! Will definitely encourage others to do the ghost tour :)

Visited May 2013
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Cheesy”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My friend and I really enjoyed our ghost tour; however, we found our tour guide's presentation really cheesy. He was trying way too hard to be entertaining with getting in your face with "scary" messages and walking on the tour with the "scary" laugh. He had a female assistant with him that, when he allowed her to speak, was way more engaging. Overall, though, the information was interesting.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jacquie52257
Arvada, Colorado
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Scavenger Hunt”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a blast cruising around Old Town Albuquerque looking for clues on our scavenger hunt. We got to see so much more than we probably would have- we were learning as we explored. So many friendly people along our journey. Three hours was not enough time but we definitely will have to do this again. The whole family was able to participate -adults with children ages 5, 9 & 13.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank mazotti
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ghost Tour was hauntingly wonderful”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

"It was a dark and stormy night"...sorta. It was truly cold and really windy and this was STILL the best bet for a good time on a Saturday night. The Tours of Old Town offers a delightful Ghost Tour that is a must for locals and visitors. Our tour guide, Charlie, was sensational. Not only was he highly knowledgeable about Old Town and Albuquerque history, paranormal happenings and more, but his ability to share with the group was excellent. He truly understands how interpretation is really storytelling. I am a professional storyteller and performance artist so I am not easily impressed. But Charlie really did impress me. It was very interesting to walk darkened alleys and out-of-the-way places you would not normally venture. All with the presence of spiritual beings walking with us. If you are an empath you will absolutely sense those on the Other Side. But even if you don't actually see any spirits, it's a truly fun outing and well worth your time and money.

Visited March 2013