Tripadvisor

“YUM!!!!”

Central Grill and Coffee House
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 161 Quick Bites in Albuquerque
Description: Please join us for breakfast served all day, lunch , dinner, delicious sandwiches, burgers, seafood, authentic New Mexican food fresh baked deserts. Famous pancakes (voted best in the city) Full espresso coffee bar.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is walking distance from Old Town, just around the corner. The place is super busy, so be patient. We had the pancakes with red chile syrup which was amazing! I had a breakfast burrito and my husband had some other breakfast dish, they were so amazing! We really liked this place a lot! Next time we're in NM we will be back forsure!

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (270)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

The people were friendly, the food delicious, the service great. This is a place for quick inexpensive breakfast. The coffee was also very good. I would defined return. Seemed to be a lot of regulars in here. The ham and egg biscuit was very good.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Great food, excellent service. Red or green Chile, both were awesome. The staff was great. Very helpful. Lots of choices on the menu, something for everyone. No wait time. Inside dining is a little small but they did great accommodating everyone.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

We loved the breakfast! Extensive menu and many tasty choices. I got the breakfast tacos, husband got chicken fried steak and eggs. All food was excellent, but coffee was meh. We noted others who came to dine-in brought their own coffee. Haha. Locals know what to do, I guess.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 13, 2019

If it were local, I'd support it.
Central Grill is small, quaint, friendly, and nice. However, it's really a solid three and a half star review type restaurant. The food was fine. The service was fine. The price was reasonable. But it is not a place I would willingly drive 30 minutes on a regular basis. If this restaurant were in my home town and close, I would surely support it. There is nothing bad about the place. The only thing the stands above other breakfast joints is that they have REAL maple syrup on the table instead of a cheap substitute.
If you try it, I have no doubt that you will be satisfied. Oh, and P.S. If you mention Eric Strauss (local radio host) you will get a free blueberry pancake with your order.

Date of visit: November 2019