All reviews tuscan suite wonderful hosts inn keepers lovely amenities a beautiful historic building old town b and b fascinating history convenient area guest rooms a wonderful stay coffee machine living room other guests two nights road trip downtown albuquerque
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Great place to stay, nice location and very friendly and welcoming hosts. Very old but well maintained historic building, walking distance from old town and downtown Albuquerque. Nice dining room and good breakfast. Easy to park outside at the driveway.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
lferrary, Owner at Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Thanks for your review. We love living in this old house and giving it the modern upgrades without taking away the historical feel. I hope you'll come back.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

This is the perfect B&B! Clean,organized,great location. Owners our very accommodating. Breakfast each morning was perfect! Watson ,Thier pup was a special treat for my son. Just loved the property. Location is very close to Old Town and all the shops, restaurants,ghost tours etc. I felt like I was home.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
lferrary, Owner at Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thanks so much for your review. I love having guests who play with my dog! Come back and see us.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Laura and Richard were excellent hosts. My family and I were traveling through on our way to California. We were relocating from Alabama. We were only planning to stay one night. The house was wonderful and the breakfast the next day was awesome! We packed up and left for our next day adventure. We decided to tour Old Town before leaving. Unfortunately while shopping, our car was broken into and items stolen. We weren't able to get our car repaired until the next day. We contacted Laura and Richard and they said come on back. They welcomed us back like family. They helped us unload our car items in the living room for safe keeping. They also helped us relax and able to enjoy the rest of the evening. They were wonderful hosts and I would highly recommend their bed and breakfast

• Trip type: Traveled with family
lferrary, Owner at Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thanks for your nice review. I hope your trip went smoothly after you left. Good luck in your new home.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

The house was very interesting, built in 1880 I believe. Breakfast on the back patio in gentle weather was very good. the staff pleasant, amiable and helpful. I recommend Bella Roma B & B highly. Virginia

• Trip type: Traveled solo
lferrary, Owner at Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Thanks Virginia. I'm glad you stayed with us and the weather cooperated while you were here.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We're on a road trip in the US and this charming B&B in Albuquerque is our definitive favorite so far! Laura and Richard are so sweet and attentive and caring, we felt so well cared for from the first moment we entered their beautiful home. We stayed in the Tuscan Suite on the second floor, a space including two bedrooms, a bathroom and a dining room with coffee maker, fridge and a sink. The interior is so charming and well planned, there's history in every little item. We were so sad that we couldn't stay longer, but very happy we got to experience it, rally adding on to our great trip! If you're going to Albuquerque, business or pleasure, stay at the Bella Roma! It's personal, quaint and an experience in itself. Fresh and good breakfast outside on the patio is also included.

Date of stay: July 2017
lferrary, Owner at Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. We loved having you and hearing about your love of the southwest warmth compared to your native Scandanavia. We would love to see you again.