“Quality Oasis”
Review of Pars Cuisine

Pars Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Pars Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 1,781 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Jefferson
Anchorage, Alaska
“Quality Oasis”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Staying at a nearby Hampton Inn, so glad to discover Pars across the parking lot. Quiet, cozy interior, not too formal but a step up from the chain restaurants in the area. Service was pleasant and prompt. Prices reasonable. And the menu was quite varied, including much more than the Persian offerings. Something different to try on a business trip, I missed the belly dancer mentioned in other reviews, so another reason to visit on my next trip.

• Visited April 2014
Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
we are please that you enjoy your time at pars. we love to have you back. dancer are on tue., fri., and sat. night from 7-8:30 pm. see you soon. thanks again.

Artesia, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We found Pars on accident. We were headed to try another restraunt close by. The line to get in was about 20 people deep. Looked across the parking lot and decided to try Pars. Wow what a great decision that turned out to be. My wife or myself didnt have any middle eastern cuisine experience. Our waiter Jamal was very thorough and explained the menu and ingredients. The belly dancer was just great. She pulled some little girls out with her and was showing them how to dance. Just a great overall experience. Cant wait to return and bring the family!

Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
we are pleased of your visit and your enjoyment of our cuisine and belly dancer. i will let Jamal know about your great comment. see you soon with your family.
Jarales
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful restaurant. Warm and inviting. The staff was so helpful. All we had was a traditional Greek salad and it was spectacular! Will definitely return for the belly dancing and traditional Persian food. Also great with a large group.

Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
please to hear from you. your support and business is greatly appreciated. see you soon.
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The food was so good!!!! I loved the look of the place too. It is a little hidden gem. We can't wait to go back. they even have belly dancers some nights. Best food ive had in a while. Thank you!

Visited March 2014
Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
we are please that you enjoy our cuisine. we are here when ever you feel the cuisine. thank you for your perfect rating. see you soon.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Beyond my expectations”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had one of the best meals that I have ever had last week. My significant other and I were at Pars for a romantic dinner, and we were NOT disappointed. The Belly Dancer only performs certain days and certain times, but we were lucky enough to be there for one of her performances. She's good, although my girlfriend told me not to look her in the eye....various reasons. ANYWAYS...on to the food:

We tried the Sampler Platter for the appetizer. It had the tzadziki sauce lookalike (persian influenced of course), falafel, dolmas (grape leaves), olives, I opted for the grilled eggplant puree (to die for), hummus, pita bread, and I am sure I am forgetting something. Oh. My. God. As a previous person has said, the Falafel was the best I have ever had--I'd go back and just get the Falafel entree and be happy. However, I had the filet mignon skewers--I love the fact that they serve the dish with a grilled tomato--an ENTIRE grilled tomato. I love the flavor of it. The Filet was perfectly seasoned and cooked, even managing to keep the softness and pinkness in a very thin slice. My date had the Lamb Shank--if I must admit, I did take the bone and devour what parts she didn't...I couldn't help myself. The rice with just a hint of Saffron was misleading...Saffron IS the most expensive spice in the world, so I understand but when they say saffron rice, it is basically yellow flaked jasmine or basmati rice...it is very tasty, but do not confuse it with actual Saffron rice.
For dessert, I had one of the best baklavas I have ever had. My Better half had the normal Greek style Baklava that we all know and love. I had the Persian style, which came with some weird little mints or some sweet candies. This Baklava was way chewier, and included rosewater I think--in any case it was a perfect compliment to the Turkish coffee. If it seems like I'm rambling, it is because I am. I don't want this review or meal to ever end. I would go again and again and in fact, I WILL.

I cannot comment on prices because where I come from food is way overinflated anyways. If you live in Albuquerque, it is a little expensive. If you live where I live, it is a steal of a deal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kelly A
Mohammad T, Owner at Pars Cuisine, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
thank you for your perfect rating and the business. see you soon.