“Dr. Pai and Sanjevani Health and LIfestyle Center are wonderful - five stars!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sanjevani LCC Health and Lifestyle Center
Reviewed March 6, 2011

At the advice of a colleague at work, I made an appointment to see Dr. Pai as I was totally fed up with Western Medicine. I had been repeatedly over-prescribed the antiobiotic, Macrodantin, by my OBGYN-PC for repeated urinary tract infections. In summary, my lungs were seriously affected by Macrodantin and I was having terrible breathing and wheezing problems. I have never smoked, nor had lung issues prior to taking Macrodantin. Three different doctors gave me MORE antiobiotics, steriods, inhalers, etc., and diagnosed me with acute bronchitis and/or asthma. This was incorrect!

Dr. Pai spent an entire afternoon reviewing my medical history and discussing what could be done to help me. It was also a great therapy session, considering that I felt so awful and at no fault of my own. We determined that the Macrodantin had affected and inflamed my lungs and airways, and also caused minor scarring of the lungs.

Dr. Pai gave me a variety of natural supplements to take on a daily basis. I believe that the anti-inflammatory he recommended, BOSMERIC-SR, helped me so much that in less than 10 days time my lung function was GREATLY improved. I have continued to take this supplement 3-4 times per day, and I am almost completely recovered. I very much recommend BOSMERIC-SR if you need an inflammatory - it is the best! I am sure I will take it daily for the rest of my lifetime.

I cannot thank Dr. Pai and his staff enough for their true commitment to the healing with an emphasis on integrative medicine. This is a 5 star facility, and I will be seeing Dr. Pai on a very regular basis!

(I wrote the FDA about my terrible reaction to Macrodantin, and received ZERO response.)

13  Thank DouginABQ
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Did an ear candle treatment there and got wrong and deceiving information. Even with my little experience I can distinguish what is coming out from the ear candle and looks like wax is not from my ear. My ear got clogged after the treatement and I came for cleaning ear canal. I was then told the ear candle treatment is rather for prevention and not for treatmen. Wher is the point in the treatment then at all here?

7  Thank Ursula311