“Good steaks at a good price”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #306 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nueva Gorgona, Panama
“Good steaks at a good price”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We recently had dinner with friends at Longhorn. It has been opened for a few months so we figured it was time to give it a try. The service was a little on the slow side but not bad. We shared a crab and lobster dip appetizer which was really tasty. I had the small fillet mignon and it was outstanding. Very tender and tasty. My husband had the prime rib and it was also very good. We went back for lunch a few days later and lunch was also excellent and the service seemed better that day. The variety of sides was good including low calorie choices of fresh vegetables. The bread was WONDERFUL. We got more as everyone loved it. I will definitely go back to the Longhorn.

• Visited August 2014

ABQ
“Good steaks, fantastic service - they pay attention”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We (my wife and I) went for lunch, and we're happy we did. Not very crowded, and seated right away. Waitress was awesome, came up to us right away, was knowlegible and attentive. I noted to my wife that the steak I'd ordered came out exactly as I'd ordered it - medium well, which seems to be hard for most others to do correctly. Food was tasty, and they had no problem with a few slight subs to the regular fare. Lemonade was really good - a bit sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. My wife enjoyed her salad, with fresh and crisp ingrediants, and for sure got tickled with the chocolatey dessert. Since it was also her birthday, the waitress brought her another one - ice cream with more hot fudge. They made a birthday special - we'll be back!

• Visited July 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best Steaks and Drinks in Town!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We decided to try the new kid in town and we are glad we did! We waited at the bar and the bartended, RJ was a delight! My martini was dirty and delicious and the banter was enjoyable. The wait was short and dinner was delightful, my Hawaiian Rib Eye was tender and flavorful and our waitresss Sarah is a gem as she was busy but always there when we needed her. We will be back and would take friends and family as well. The only negative was the calamari was sold out but a minor issue considering the rest of the visit was very memorable!

• Visited June 2014
hawaii
“Great steaks for a good price!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Its not the best high end steaks but for the price, their steaks were very good and well prepared. Would definitely go there again.

• Visited June 2014
“Decent”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

There were a number of empty tables when we walked in, but we still had to wait 15 min. to be seated. The bar drinks were good. When seated, two of the prominent entrees and an appetizer were already sold out (it was about 7 pm)...the calamari, prime rib and tilapia must be the best things on the menu! From the talk at the bar, this place regularly runs out if staples on the menu. Serving staff was adequate, missed a few things but nothing too big. The watermelon salad was not at all good. I ordered the 6oz filet mignon, rare. It came out flash-seared. I normally order rare but this barely saw any heat. I sent it back and it came out perfectly rare.