Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
$90
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$74
$70
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$127
$104
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$96
$85
$108
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$84
$65
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$139
$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundry facilitynice kitchenetteseparate bedroomballoon fiestasoccer tournamentfamily stayed heresocial hourwafflesan extended staycleaning staffonly stayed one nightfitness roomfront desk clerkparking lotroom was largedishwasher
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Wonderful place to stay, clean fresh nice great food coffee, a fantastic experience...

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2010

I have recently listed my home on the market, and wanted to do some painting to bring it up to today's market standards. I didn't want to sleep with the paint fumes, so I elected to stay a couple of nights with Staybride, and I could not have been happier. We took a suite choice with full kitchenette and it was so much fun, I think we will do it again before we move into the new house! We had great breakfast meals. The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful. I met both of the managers on site, Pamela, and Biff. They each took interest in our stay and asked why we chose Staybridge, and asked us if there were any special services that we might need while we were staying with them. Our needs were simple, but it was great that they asked. This Staybridge Suites really had the feel more of a B&B than a hotel. We used the weight room, the swimming pool, hot tub and took advantage of their "Sundowner" meal one night and had some great home grilled hamburgers.. My wife was also pleasantly surprised to find a bead and gem store right around the corner. We know now that we can invite extra family into town for the holidays, and have them stay at Staybridge, and still feel like we are staying together as a family. That is a Great feeling! My hat's off to the staff at the Staybridge!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2010

This hotel has too many issues to make your stay worthwhile. We were at the Staybridge for over a month, from September to October 2010. During our stay we experienced horrible maid service (none of them spoke any English). We could not communicate simple request like asking for toilet paper, etc. My little grandson had ants crawling on him at night (we asked for help but it took two weeks before they had someone spray). Whatever they used almost killed my little dog. I stepped on a piece of glass from a previous resident but could not get staff to vacuum our bedroom. (I finally vacuumed myself). Maids were furious and yelled at my 14 year old grandson about changing the sheets (we only had sheets changed 5 times in 30 days. The food was very bad, not healthy and every week it was the same thing. (We stayed there because it was picked by our insurance when our home flooded). When we left I got the copy sent to the insurance company. They charged $750. extra on the $6,196.00 bill for extra cleaning fee each day (This was a lie and I notified my insurance company and better business bureau) They also charged a pet fee for $300.
Not a good place to be at this hotel. I have read some other reviews and it looks like other people have had bad experiences too. Their pool went out the second week we were there and could not be used for weeks. Also their business center was never working and always needed tech repair. We finally moved out and now we are doing great at another place. Good luck if you decide to use this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Tikilover42
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Stayed here several times and found it comfortable and pleasant. The large suites made our stay enjoyable and we were able to cook meals and basically found a home away from home for a few days. Have reviewed and physically visited most other hotels in the area of Paseo Del Norte and still prefer this one. Customer service has always been superb. Really shaking my head at other negative reviews here. Were they staying at the same hotel??

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2010

This was my first vist to Albuequerque, NM. The staff at this hotel was awesome, everybody is so friendly and helpful.. Because our travel was business and leisure , we had limited time to do come things, it was on the weekend so renting a car was not the best option because of return times, the hotel helped us with getting shuttle service to places we would not have been able to get to ... the food is awesome, the staff is just wonderful , i cant wait to get back there....

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business