“Best place to stay in ABQ”

Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North
Ranked #50 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Enjoying a very extended stay at this hotel. Facility is well kept, staff is knowledgeable, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to accomodate special needs/requests.
Location is convenient, there just isn't really anything within walking distance for shopping or dining. I've stayed at other places in ABQ and find this a great value and the best place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for the Great review!! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your extended stay here at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North. Also thank you for the kind words about our wonderful staff. We look forward to your next stay.

Kind regards,
Hotel Staff!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have returned to this hotel after staying at another. The staff is very friendly,accomodating, frequently going the extra mile to ensure a comfortable stay. Reserved without fee a locked storage closet area when had a need to check out for a few days. Jonathan, Chris, Andrea, Brandon, and many others, including housekeeping and maintainance person (Jill of all trades) were exceptionally personable. The room was never failed to be made up, linens fresh.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

This is an awesome review!!! Thank you for staying at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We love to have you here with us, you have become a friend and part of our family. We look forward to your next stay!! Safe travels and we will see you soon!!!

Hotel Staff!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been staying at the Staybridge North off and on since July of 2013. The accommodations are great and the personnel from the manager to the girls that take care of my room are all great people. All are friendly and always smiling. Jonathan the Manager and Chris have been most attentive. The desk personnel have always had my room ready and the paperwork is always in order when I check out. Even though the rooms are first rate I have continued staying here because of the personnel. Breakfast is great with a different selection daily and the evening meals served Tuesday through Thursday are also good. It is nice to come in from work and there is a hot meal waiting for one. Rob Mitchell

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites are large and comfortable with large TVs in the living room and bedroom. Ver...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Awesome Review!! Thank you so Much for the kind words. We love having you with us here at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North. We always look forward to your stay! I am happy to hear that you enjoy our hot buffet breakfast and our dinner social Tuesday-Thursday night. Our staff always enjoy your company when you stop by the front desk! Stay warm and bundle up!!

Thanks a million!!
Jonathan Andujo
(General Manager)

Reviewed February 4, 2014

The management at Staybridge works very hard to ensure a satisfactory visit. The rooms are well kept and the food is delicious. The location is excellent and easy to find. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here and have a nice, easy time without hassle or frustration.

Room Tip: The upper rooms are quiet and relaxing.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan A, Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review. We strive to give our guest the best experience they can have here at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North. Thank you again for the kind words. We look forward to your future stay here at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North. Next time you are in Albuquerque you should stop by Garcia's Kitchen a great locally owned and operated business. Thanks a million!

Jonathan Andujo
(General Manager)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The rating here reflects the title. In-room internet connectivity was absolutely terrible. I often lost connectivity and had to re-connect. To add insult to injury when re-connecting you had to watch an ad video before getting internet access. I chose this location over the Candlewood Suites location as it had a business center (with printer) and Candlewood did not. The business center computers used the same wireless internet service as the rooms. Even worse though was only once was a staff member able to get the business center computers connected so I could print.

The staff at this location overall were excellent. One time when we could not get the business center computer connected so I could print some important documents attachments from an email, that staff person took me to the front desk, gave me access to one of their computers and I was able to print these important documents. The staff were very friendly. The breakfasts were quite good and provided with the room. And they always provided green chiles to put on various items!! There was also three dinners (T-W-Thu) provided with the room and although I only had two of the six available during my stay, they were also quite good (yup, green chiles here too). The room was very clean and all furniture in very good condition. The bathroom was nice and very clean as well. Light maid service was provided daily (made bed and cleaned and exchanged bathroom towels). The kitchen was also very good. Refrigerator/freezer, microwave, two stove burners, garbage disposal and dishwasher. The were plenty of dishes, glasses, and pots and pans.

If you do not need internet access while staying, this hotel is very good. However, when it is a suite hotel, indicating you are serving customers who stay for more than a couple of nights, the poor internet service is unacceptable.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Jonathan A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

An Awesome Review from another Awesome guest!! Thank you for all the kind words regarding Staybridge Suites Albuquerque north. I am happy to hear that our staff made your stay great and I do apologize for the internet service. We are hard at work trying to resolve this issue by Jan 2014. Please give us a call when you are expecting to come back to Albuquerque!!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This used to be one of my regular places to stay in Albuquerque. It's really gone downhill. The food is mediocre, at best and they are pretty skimpy with it. The TV channel lineup used to be great, but again they cut back and offer only basic channels. As a top tier IHG rewards menber I expect a newspaper in the morning...another cut back because they only buy 25 papers for the entire hotel. And little square uncomfortable pillows, now a IHG trademark. And computers that do not work. and carpeting, bedding and furniture that needs replacing. and...and..., etc.
Do Homewood Suites or Marriott's Residence instead.

Room Tip: Go to another property.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Hello,

I thank you for the feedback, I apologize to you for your recent bad experience here at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North. I have started to work closer with our vendors to resolve this issue with the internet. We should have the issue fix with the internet by the end of Jan 2014. The breakfast issue we are working hard to bring back the best quality for your breakfast.
Thank you for all your Support!!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My hosts in Albuquerque booked me at the Staybridge Inn for 5 nights. It turned out to be far more than I anticipated and there were numerous aspects that not only made it a great stay, but exhibited a level of service at personalization that can set an example for other hotels.

Starting with the room: it was very spacious, free internet that was fast, a nicely equipped kitchen with coffee and popcorn, comfortable desk and chair and all tastefully designed.

The front desk then told me there were washers and dryers for guests to use...free! A small, but nice health club, a section where two computers and printers were available to guests, again, gratis!

Breakfast was included, with hot dishes as part of the many offerings.

I could go on and on, but the highlight on top of the above noted attributes was a staff that was always friendly and always with a smile and always asking, was there anything they can do for me.

I would highly recommend this Staybridge Suites and commend them for their high level of service. Oh...one last thing. Thanks for the 3 types of always freshly brewed coffee available and the evening's fresh cookies.

You have set the bar high and I appreciated it all! Thanks again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Awesome!!!!

Thank you for the great review!! I am excited to see that you had a great stay with use. I'm so glad you had the chance to enjoy some of our amenities. We strive on making every experience an awesome "Like Family " experience. We are very gracious for all the great comments you have written about Staybridge suites Albuquerque North. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Thanks a million!!