“Simply awesome!”

Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North
Ranked #52 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed at this place a year back. That was the first time i was travelling out of India. The people at the hotel were so caring and protective. Though the place is a little far from shopping areas, that never was a concern because they had pickup drops. Loved the place!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank vidyasrinivas
spidey78, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

I am so glad we were able to meet your needs with our shuttle van.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to do a Trip Advisor review for us.

We with you safe travel and hope you have another opportunity to visit again.

Kind regards,

Pamela Zunno

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed at Staybridge in Albuquerque on the north side.. Great facility , great staff!!!! I highly recommend if you travel to Albuquerque .. They have a 24 hour pool and hot tube. They allow pets . Which made it easy to travel with my pup. And I just loved there dinner on Thursday . It is very close to the highway which made it easy to get back on the road ..

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Erniesrubberducky
spidey78, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for writing a great review and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay.

We wish safe travel on you adventures.

Kind regards,

Pamela Zunno

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Didn't even get to stay in the hotel! Had a SIGNED CONTRACT and a confirmation number with our team to stay for a local tournament. We were kicked out 2 days before the tournament because the hotel overbooked. No reasonable and easily accessible accommodations were offered. Had an additional party planned and booked for the hotel while we were there which then couldn't happen. Hotel now wants to back pedal and tell me I didn't have a signed contract for, even though I called to inquire about and then booked the room over the phone. Customer service has been non-existent and no communication to speak of even though I was told I would be contacted within 48 hours. Managers have been rude and disrespectful. I tried contacting IHG directly, but they said this is a franchised hotel so there is nothing they can do. No consumer protection in situations like this.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Anonroadtripper
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Anonroadtripper,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Albuquerque.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I spent several months in this hotel during some training I had last year. It was sooo comfortable. The general manager is cordial and very pleasant. The front desk staff is polite and attentive. The rooms are very quiet and new. I have stayed in a dozen or so hotels and this is my first preference. The amenities including the grill area in the outdoor patio was a great alternative to living on restaurant food. I can not say enough good things about this place. It is the only option for extended stays.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the stairwells and rear exit doors.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Nostalgiapilot
Marcia M, Regional Operations Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Greetings! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We truly enjoyed having you stay with us for several months. Hopefully, we became your "home away from home." We are glad to hear you enjoyed the BBQ grill in our patio area. I will pass along your great comments to the entire staff and General Manager, Pam! Thank you again and please give us a call on your next visit from Colorado. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Kind Regards, Marcia McDowell, Regional Operations Manager

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed three days with two daughters and two grandkids. Suite was clean and comfy. There is a full kitchen complete with dishes and cookware.
The breakfast buffet had eggs, sausage, fresh cut up fruit (melons, strawberries, pineapple), bananas, apples, waffles, cereal, bagels... Everything was fresh. Breakfast is served different hours on weekdays that on weekends. Some breakfast items are available before posted hours.
The pool was a requirement for our grandkids. The first day they got to swim a lot. The second evening the pool was closed because someone had thrown up in it. It stayed closed for until the following evening because they couldn't get hold of the pool guy. I guess that's not entirely their fault. Grandkids were disappointed. Normally the pool and hot tub are open 24 hours.
The price was reasonable but not so cheap as to attract low life. We didn't run into any problem guests or loud parties. All the staff were pleasant and professional.
Each suite has a house-type heating AC unit rather than the type usually found in hotels. This helped to keep the room quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank CopperMiner

Hello! Thank you so much for your fantastic review! Sounds like you, your two Daughters and two Grandchildren had a wonderful time. I am happy to hear your family enjoyed the complimentary fresh hot breakfast and the room accommodations worked out well for your entire family. I apologize for the pool being closed for a short time and appreciate your understanding with the situation. We hope to see you and your family again in the near future. Thank you again for your business and thank you for staying with us! Hope all is going well in Silver City! Kind Regards, Marcia McDowell, Regional Operations Manager

Reviewed April 8, 2013

always friendly and clean. great atmosphere. stay a week at a time and always go back. great location. close to everything. quite. check in is quick. parking is easy. roomy. good beds. easy on and off of interstate. close by the sandia casino and entertainment.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ken n

Hi Ken,
Thank you for your wonderful comments! We truly enjoy having you stay with us repeatedly. Glad you have found your "home away from home." We are so happy to hear you always find the staff friendly and room accommodations clean, quite and comfortable. We have printed out your comments and have shown the entire staff; thank you! We appreciate great feedback such as yours. We look forward to your next return from Kansas. Thank you again for your business and continuing to come back and be part of our family.
Kind Regards,
Marcia McDowell, Regional Operations Manager

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Front desk staff was great. Very helpful. Responsive to my needs. Check-in was quick and easy and they got me right into my room. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family for future stays. If you are visiting Albuquerque this is definitely the place to be.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Greetings Scott,
Thank you for your awesome comments! I am glad to see you and your family enjoyed your stay and you found the Front Desk Staff helpful and efficient. We have shown the Front Desk Staff your wonderful comments. Thank you for recommending our hotel to your family and friends; we truly appreciate it! We look forward to your next visit!
Kind Regards,