“Awesome Suites!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Arizona
“Awesome Suites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Clean, quiet, nicely decorated suite with a full kitchen. The Manager was exceptionally helpful and recommended a superb Pizza Delivery....not your cookie-cutter pizza, but gourmet pizza with fresh & delicious salads. This suite had a large separate bedroom, nice bath, spacious living room, dining area, and kitchen. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ArizonaKeyWestBound

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

My family and I stayed here for a soccer tournament. We really enjoyed our stay, the staff was very responsive to any of our needs. There was plenty of space, the rooms were clean and there were no headaches with breakfast. This is literally the second stay we have ever had in any hotel where there were no issues. We plan on using this hotel again for our next stay.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank medic6bravo
plano, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

bed was comfy, suite was large, kitchen was great for fast breakfast, only thing missing was an oven. marble counter-tops. our 3rd stay here in 3 yeas and pleased by everything- staff, breakfast bar. Only complaint is the wireless internet connection was sketchy, sometimes hardly a dial up speed and lan cable didn't work. that's an important feature which is why I'm rating only 4 stars. still our favorite hotel in ABQ

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank ett888now
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

We stayed with our 2 young children in a WC accessible room (only room available that was a suite). The living area wasn't huge, but was more than adequate for the kids to play. The bathroom was large and we could easily put the playpen in there for the baby to sleep in. The bed was comfy, the pillows were too soft, but in the morning I realized that foam pillows were in the bathroom. Evening reception was a nice surprise as we arrived later than planned and enjoyed the taco dinner. Breakfast was good too - good selection.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank BCgalinCO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

Very dirty hotel. I was surprised that this hotel was a part of IHG. As soon as I got there I tried to get a refund, but I was told my stay was non refundable due to advance purchase. So we spent the night. Halfway thru the night my wife woke me up because she felt like she was being bitten by something. I got up turned the light on and we both had marks all over our body. We immediately went to the hospital and had a local doctor inform us that we were attacked by bed bugs. I couldn't believe it I always thought that bed bugs were something that parents used to scare children. We are currently suing this motel.

• Stayed October 2010
8 Thank choosejesus
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

Wonderful place to stay, clean fresh nice great food coffee, a fantastic experience...

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

I have recently listed my home on the market, and wanted to do some painting to bring it up to today's market standards. I didn't want to sleep with the paint fumes, so I elected to stay a couple of nights with Staybride, and I could not have been happier. We took a suite choice with full kitchenette and it was so much fun, I think we will do it again before we move into the new house! We had great breakfast meals. The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful. I met both of the managers on site, Pamela, and Biff. They each took interest in our stay and asked why we chose Staybridge, and asked us if there were any special services that we might need while we were staying with them. Our needs were simple, but it was great that they asked. This Staybridge Suites really had the feel more of a B&B than a hotel. We used the weight room, the swimming pool, hot tub and took advantage of their "Sundowner" meal one night and had some great home grilled hamburgers.. My wife was also pleasantly surprised to find a bead and gem store right around the corner. We know now that we can invite extra family into town for the holidays, and have them stay at Staybridge, and still feel like we are staying together as a family. That is a Great feeling! My hat's off to the staff at the Staybridge!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple