“Three day stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
“Three day stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

What a clean facility. Whole family came down this time. Not just biz..Housekeeping service was fabulous.Great Service!!! Dale the Asst. GM...OUTSTANDING!!! During the week very business driven, weekend comes and the families arw the mainstay but the staff accomodates but with no hiccups.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Panama, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Homewood Suites in Albuquerque is very nice place. I recommend. I want to return there. Very clean, safe, quiet . Is like small home. I recommend spend some night there. Very, very close of the airport

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Grandville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The Rooms were great. Larger than some other Homewood Suites. Staff was very friendly. Item for those familiar with the evening reception at most Homewood Suites. This hotel does not have alcoholic beverages. Depending on the person(s), that may be good or bad.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Las Cruces, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was very disappointed with the customer service of this hotel. The kitchen staff was the only department that greeted anyone. The rest of the staff looked as if we were a bother to them and wasting time. Wont be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank FunToTravel90
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Overall the Homewood Suites was very nice. We arrived a bit early in the day, but they accommodated us quickly and got us a room. 429 actually. The room was very big and we were overall happy with it. As another person commented, though it's right near the airport the noise was minimal. It would have been much better if the desk was not in the bedroom so if one person got up early they could be on the internet. There were a couple things we weren't happy with.
1. Our refrigerator was not keeping things very cold, but the freezer was fine. I called the front desk and advised they could look at it tomorrow. The hotel sent someone up right away and we were told the supervisor would look at it the next day. Well they never did come look at it.
2. On our last night of stay the room was never cleaned. We called to the front desk and they brought clean towels and whatever we needed, but said it must have been because we left put the Do Not Disturb sign up. (which we didn't by the way)
3. Breakfast is very good lot of variety, but at times they were out of "stuff". One time we went down and they had no regular or Robust coffee. Most of our stay they were out of pepper, but we found the stash of pepper shakers under the cabinet.

Oh one other thing to mention, the closest gas station to the hotel is over two miles away. while that's not that far away, it take a few turns to get to.

Room Tip: We stayed in 429 which I think is one of the bigger rooms, but you'll walk a bit to get to it.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Akron, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I'm not sure if I was there at a bad day, but the service at this hotel was absolutely the worst.

My friend booked a room with 2 beds. When we arrived, we somehow got a "suite" with a conference desk and chairs... but only one bed! We called the front desk, and he said that's the only room they had available. We explained it's not the room my friend booked for, but he would just repeat the same...

Dumbfounded, I managed to ask for extra beddings, so I could at least sleep on the floor.
20 minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. 10 seconds later, I opened the door -- there was a cart with some blankets and pillows, but no staff to be seen. He must have knocked and disappeared quickly.
I mean, what kind of "hospitality" business is this? It's not like I wanted to yell at them, but a simple "I am sorry for the inconvenience" would've been nice!
I cannot believe this hotel is run by Hilton. I've had much better service at Motel 6.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank localhost8
Ripon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We actually stayed two separate nights on our way to and from Arkansas, (May 18th, and 26th) The staff was more than just efficient. They were welcoming and gracious. They spent more than the usual amount of time on the phone with me in the reservation process getting me just the right accommodation for our interesting situation. I was traveling with my son and his teen-aged girl debate partner. We needed value and a modest accommodation for her to feel like she had enough privacy. Homewood had it all! The breakfast was delicious. The room was like a lovely little apartment with more than enough room for the three in our party. It was clean and comfortable, and a real treat after long hours on the road. The drive to this hotel was a bit off our path (we were traveling the I-40) but worth the few minutes extra drive time!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business