“Homewood Suites Albuquerque” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
chino, United States
“Homewood Suites Albuquerque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Excellent property for your money. Rooms were large and spacious. Nicey appointed with great amenties. I definitely recommend this property. Location close to the airport. Friendly staff. Business center is convenient for computer and printing needs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
PARSIPPANY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Homewood Suites Albuquerque was just a wonderful place to stay. It is super convenient to the airport but not noisy. The staff is excellent, the fully functional suite was beautiful and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. There is a bonus complimentary dinner Monday-Thursday nights. We spent 2 nights here and will absolutely stay again whether we are in Albuquerque or elsewhere!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I'm a big Hilton guy, it's all I do so my expectations are pretty high. When I showed up I was booked in a smoking room which after investigating found out "smoking rooms" aren't even available through my work travel sight. Hmmm

So after spending 20 minutes argument with the front desk clerk who showed absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever I ended up staying in the smoking room. It was horrible.

Next day I talked to manager about moving and front desk clerk. I was given double points but honestly it wasn't worth it.

Pros are: close to airport.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Stephen P, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not happy with your room assignment during your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all reservations but occasionally cannot meet every room request. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.
Leavenworth, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is one of the finest hotels I've had the opportunity to stay in. A previous reviewer stated "Treated Like Royalty" and I concur. From the moment I checked in to the moment I departed I felt like I was the only guest at the hotel because of the exceptional service I received. The complimentary evening meal is only matched by the complimentary breakfast in the morning. The rooms are spacious, eat off the floor clean, and very quiet (I did not know I had a neighbor with little ones until we all stepped out of our rooms at the same time in the morning!). Take advantage of the shuttle service to and from the hotel and save a bit of money on your rental by turning the car in the evening before, asking the front desk to have the shuttle pick you up at the off airport car Rental facility and then take shuttle to the airport the next day. Old Town Albuquerque is a short drive away, and is a must see. Double check it's hours though, it shutters up early. This is my go to place in Albuquerque and I will be back!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

They make you feel like Royalty... Would not stay anywhere else.. Beat staff, clean rooms and absolutely a beautiful Motel. Quite, very comfortable beds, we never had to ask for anything. Wonderful stay...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Port Orchard, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed just one night in a two bedroom suite with my mom, and two adult daughters before our flight out. We had a very nice stay over a Sunday night. We opted to stay in and made homemade nachos in the microwave with leftovers from our trip. The kitchen had everything we needed as far as plates, silverware, knives and glasses.
The room was pretty clean, the carpets might be slightly dingy but not so bad to turn us off. The beds were comfy and they offered both squishy feather pillows and firm non-allergenic.
Breakfast was available by 6 a.m. and was very good. A nice selection of hot and cold foods.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Lubbock, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our 6 month stay here was pleasurable! The staff are very helpful. It was nice to have a good evening meal in addition to the full breakfast offered. The hotel was in the process of replacing carpet while we were there. We look forward to staying there again when we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business