All reviews council room bien shur green reed spa table games players club non smoking area beautiful resort free play players card casino floor great casino new mexico mountain view rooftop restaurant top floor rooms are nice balloon fiesta
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The best in rooms, service and food. Check out the great spa!!! Everything is first class and five
star. It is a great escape if you have a hectic lifestyle or just to take a mini vacation. My home
away from home.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stay and play here a lot! It's a beautiful getaway only 10 min from home! Only thing I wasn't a fan of, was the pillows. They were too big and my neck was killing me by morning... They seemed to be brand new which was nice but they were way to big to sleep comfortably.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Great Great Wonderful Time Enjoyed Every Minute Of My Stay .. My Trip Was My Birthday Trip
Meals Were Wonderful, Room Was Very Nice, The Spa Was Very Nice & Professional .... Casino Was Fun & Clean ... Bands Were Very Good Too

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice room and friendly staff except in the high limit room at about 3:00 am. I would recommend this venue to anyone but I would have to tell them not to visit the high limit room. I believe that is why it is so dead because it's intimidating and when you're treated rudely, it just makes it more so. We were well dressed and I've played there before.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Couldn't have been easier to set up or to use. Spotless, quiet room with a magnificent view. All employees were fully knowledgeable and helpful. A myriad of dining possibilities exists as does gaming choices. Truly a pleasurable experience.