Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road
Econo Lodge West(Albuquerque)
Rodeway Inn(Albuquerque)
Motel 21(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewswest sideroom was cleaneasy accessbreakfast staffroad tripnice hotelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayother hotelsking suiteold townwould stay againfront desk staffenjoyed my staywafflesindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Recently stayed here due to convenience and close location to where I was taking classes.
Would not stay here solo and without a car but, once inside the hotel it is very welcoming. This hotel is located near freeway and clustered amongst other value oriented hotels/motels; definitely need a car as nothing is walkable and would not venture out at night on foot.
Great value including basic breakfast, wifi, biz center, indoor pool, very small gym, afternoon cookies. The best part though is the staff. Very helpful and friendly, the front desk, attendants at breakfast and the mgr and office staff! My airport shuttle did not show up and the staff noticed me waiting and imediately offered me a ride as well as the Mgr put a call into the shuttle service.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ttmandell
Reviewed December 1, 2010

This was the fourth time we have stayed at this hotel over the past several years. It was so good to note that the hotel is still in the same excellent condition that it always has been. The lobby is lovely, the rooms are elegant and beautifully decorated, beds are incredibly comfortable, and everything is immaculate and well maintained. Breakfast is served in a spacious, lovely common area off the lobby and features a nice variety of options including eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, toast etc., and an assortment of juices and hot beverages. Coffee and tea are available at ALL times, which is a nice touch. Pool, workout center and business center are all well maintained. Its proximity to Old Town is a plus and there are a number of restaurants and stores nearby, which is convenient. We have always enjoyed our stay at this hotel whenever we have visited Albuquerque and this time was no exception. It is nice to be able to count on a quality experience when booking a hotel and this Hampton Inn remains our preferred hotel whenever we visit this city. Bottom line: Superior quality room for a very reasonable price!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RenoWriter
Reviewed July 31, 2010

This hotel maintained the Hampton Inn standard of excellence. Large, clean, quiet room with slightly firm mattress. Direct access from I-40 to the hotel (0.2 miles) with safe parking. Staff was courteous and professional. Walking distance to a few local and chain restaurants, slight drive to gas and coffee. Sidewalk running in neighborhood behind the hotel, no trails.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2010

We stayed here again, on our way to visit colleges in Texas and on our way back from Texas. Room was great. fresh, clean and breakfast had something for everyone. We never heard anyone and the pool was great after a long drive. I think my only complaint is that the staff in the morning on the way to Texas said I could not have a receipt for my stay because I prepaid, but on the way home I was given one with out asking. Easy to get to and Cracker Barrel just down the road for dinner. Will stay again when we drive out to drop off another daughter going to a Texas college

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2010

This hotel is located near an industrial park and some tract houses off of the Interstate in a cluster of chain hotels and fast food.

For us because we had business nearby it worked great.

Small nitpicks. The price. $125 for this place when many Hampton Inns start at $85 struck me as pricey.
Here are the positives:
--Great mattress and bedding, standard operating procedure for a Hampton Inn
--Easy access to internet and wifi
--Clean, well appointed breakfast area
--Elegant lobby
Negatives:'
--It was 95 degrees when we stayed in Albuquerque that day, and were looking forward to a dip in the indoor pool, but the temperature in the pool/spa room was 90 degrees.
--At breakfast, they had no unflavored half and half, at 7 a.m on a Saturday on a long weekend (Memorial Day). How hard would it have been to get some? The breakfast server didn't seem too concerned about this dilemma.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple