“Located in a bad part of town”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road
Ranked #10 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Overall the stay was awful!! The hotel does not like AAA discount. Only stayed one night while driving throufh town and my bill was still incorrect when I checked out. I accidentally left my small jewelry case behind in the room, once I realized it later on that night I called the hotel several times and no one seemed to know anything about a possible lost and found. So I again called the hotel the folliwing day and the staff stated that they had it. I requested that they hold it there on location until I drive back thru again later in the week. As I arrived I was told again that they did not have anything listed under my name. Finally they pull it from the back and as I am going through my jewelry box, all of my pearls were missing, but my costume jewelry remained. I was so furious and the staff was not professional and insisted that I file a report through my personal insurance for loss!!!! Yeah right, so I'm currently filing a police report for the hotel to cover my losses because they have thieving employees. Never will I stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank tabtab13

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Hotel fulfills our needs. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The location is a little hard to find and leaving in the morning to get back on the interstate is a little tricky. I would stay there again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have stayed at Hampton Inns across the USA and have always had an Excellent experience with that hotel chain. A rating of excellence that high should not require more than 200 characters to be stated as such.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I came here with my young daughter to visit family. I chose this hotel for its indoor pool and we were NOT disappointed. The front desk was helpful and courteous and recommended a great place for dinner that was right around the corner. The pool was large and clean. We actually had the pool to ourselves the entire evening and this made the stay worth it. Breakfast was good and they even had a pleasant lady offering to take your plates after finishing. We had nothing but a pleasant experience here and would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Super nice interior. Free breakfast in the morning. We were impressed by the cleanliness of the room and the updated décor throughout the hotel. Great place for stopping off while driving all day! The location is easy to find-right off of I-25 and Coors Road. I've stayed at other chains in the area and paid higher rates but this hotel was great for the price! I was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Hotel was comfortable, service was very good, breakfast was okay (usual stuff). Would definitely go back next trip to Albuquerque. Amenities such as multiple electrical outlets, night light in bath, plenty of cups, microwave and refrigerator were much appreciated.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is very welcoming and efficiently run! A pleasant stay experience- The breakfast staff was welcoming and provided personal service to guests. Very conveniently located to Old Town and other attractions.