Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road
Ranked #11 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Staff went out of their way to provide superior service. When my meeting went past the extended checkout time, the front desk was very accomodating - did not hesitate to ask how else they could help. Accomodations, inlcuding the room and breakfast, were very excellent. I Would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling on business to Albuqerque.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We called on our way to see if there was a suite available and they said they'd already put us in one (had reserved a regular room online- they just charged us that price. So nice of them. Very clean, large pool and hot tub, friendly staff. Breakfast seemed better than other hamptons. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I would recommend this motel for anyone seeking a value. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The pool and the spa was very nice. The parking was in a well lit area with fencing all around the property and provided a peace of mind for me. Breakfast was good as well. Overall, a very good experiece.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had our first ever family reunion at the Hampton Inn on Coors Road last month and it by far exceeded our expectations and met our every need, clean, very clean hotel, very professional staff, comfortable beds and a few more perks that I did not expect like cookies and lemonade on a hot summer afternoon. There were 47 in our reunion and everyone I talked to had a wonderful time and would be willing to return next year for an other family reunion. Did I mention that while it is close to the freeway it is free of highway noise and close to a lot of area attractions.

Room Tip: There is no restaurants or room service located in this hotel, but they do serve a quick and excelle...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here quite a bit. I loved walking in and having a cookie, I was recognized as a diamond member. My room was clean and very nice. I was called within an hour to see if I was ok with my room which I loved. I had breakfast downstairs the next morning which gave me great choices and I really loved having spots to park for diamond members. When you travel as often as I do for work it is really nice to have preferred parking. I will stay there next time I go to Albuquerque!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Was a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews about the area, we did not find it bad at all. After getting into the room the desk chair was falling apart and replaced it with just a regular dining room like chair. No cookies, no nothing. Was not even recognized as a Gold member . Last guests soap was in the shower. Our air conditioner sounded like a truck. Other than that, it was ok.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan A
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I must say this was without a doubt one of the best hotel experiences I ever had. When I was driving in I was apprehensive about what I would find since this was in a cluster of hotels/motels and big rigs and busses were parked everywhere. But what a shock! The hotel was immaculate instead. Clean, well-apportioned, and decorated nicely. Staff were incredibly helpful and pleasant. Everything was wonderful. My only minor issue is that the printers in the business center required attention and I had to do some quick technical support myself to make them operable to print my boarding passes. As I said, very minor. Something super tremendous was the willingness of the person on duty at the front desk on the day of our departure - July 6, 2013 at 4:15 a.m. to actually go into the kitchen and pack us "to go" breakfast bags for our trip to the airport. Wow! What service. In fact, he offered to do and was smiling the entire time. We really appreciated this "above and beyond" service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family