“If you need to stay in NE Albuquerque, this is the place!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road
Ranked #9 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Baltimore, United States
“If you need to stay in NE Albuquerque, this is the place!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I must say this was without a doubt one of the best hotel experiences I ever had. When I was driving in I was apprehensive about what I would find since this was in a cluster of hotels/motels and big rigs and busses were parked everywhere. But what a shock! The hotel was immaculate instead. Clean, well-apportioned, and decorated nicely. Staff were incredibly helpful and pleasant. Everything was wonderful. My only minor issue is that the printers in the business center required attention and I had to do some quick technical support myself to make them operable to print my boarding passes. As I said, very minor. Something super tremendous was the willingness of the person on duty at the front desk on the day of our departure - July 6, 2013 at 4:15 a.m. to actually go into the kitchen and pack us "to go" breakfast bags for our trip to the airport. Wow! What service. In fact, he offered to do and was smiling the entire time. We really appreciated this "above and beyond" service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Samuel H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Peoria, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have stayed at this particular Hampton Inn before and as before we were completely satisfied. My additional wants were met, our room was clean and ready and the staff were more than helpful (we were travelling this time with a 3-1/2 and 2 year old). The staff went above and beyond to help and provide us with what we needed. We will definitely stay again when we are passing thru to see our children who are currently serving in the US Army across the country.

1 Thank Terri N
Newbury Park, California
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The review entitled “Everything was very good, except noisy air conditioning” is mine. It was collected by the hotel. When I completed the "hotel gathered" review, I was not a member with an account. When I went to review another hotel, I was unable to log on and had to created my own account, this one. The TripAdvisor Team needs to correct this flaw and let those who respond with a "Review collected in partnership with ____________" creat an account they can access later.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Newbury Park, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed in two different rooms. One on the way to Norman, OK, and one on the way back. Both rooms were nice, but the air conditioning unit in each one was too noisy. They cooled nicely, just too noisy. However, I would rate the staff as Excellent!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Wayne H
HOUSTON, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We called 2 hours before arriving and they had a suite available. The pool stayed open late and the children were able to enjoy it. The place was quiet and area seemed very nice. The breakfast in the morning was satisfactory, it saved us a stop for breakfast. I would recommend this hotel

1 Thank Jose R
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We checked in late so the parking lot was full. Only one party was hungry so going out seemed out of the question. Fortunately, they carry a good selection of microwaveable frozen dinners and treats to satisfy that need. The thermostat seemed to have a wide hysteresis so when it was running, the room got cold, but when it shut down we all felt hot. The next morning I turned the fan from "Auto" to "On" and that seemed to keep the air moving and have a more constant temperature. Unfortunately, there is only one fan speed, and it was loud. Good WiFi for the night. It didn't have any problems with multiple devices for one room! Since the hotel was full, the large breakfast area was completely occupied so we went outside to sit on the smoker's benches while we ate. (Thankfully, no smokers joined us!) The eggs were in high demand so I had to return a second time to snag some. By that time, a table had opened up so we were able to sit inside.

1 Thank Steve K
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I use this Hampton Inn every 6-8 weeks for my business meetings, renting out a meeting room and staying in the hotel as well. The staff is second to none, always making sure everything is set up and I'm comfortable. Robin Duke is the sales manager who I coordinate everything through and she is awesome! I look forward to my trips here just knowing that it's a great hotel that's comfortable and everything will go smoothly. Rooms always clean and the pool/hot tub/fitness area nice too!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business