“Hampton Inn on Coors Rd.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road
Ranked #9 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Church Rock, United States
“Hampton Inn on Coors Rd.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My latest experience at Hampton Inn on Coords Rd. was excellent. Staff are friendly, very inviting place, I always feel safe, rooms are clean, and resturants are near by, easy access to the hotel. I recommend traveler's to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Marlene H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

This Hampton was very clean and nice. I highly recommend the extra space by getting the room with the couch and chair. It is like having 2 rooms. We were there for a softball tournament. Having the complimentary breakfast is critical for getting these girls fed and off to the field.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Chandler, OK, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed at two different Hampton Inns on our last trip. The staff was rude in Flagstaff AZ, and very knowledgeable but sharp in Albuquerque. the hotel quality was nice but with some problems especially in Flagstaff. It is not the quality of experience we have come to expect from Hampton Inn and I have to say we stayed at a different hotel altogether our last night traveling and had just as good of a stay for half the price. (with good breakfast and free internet)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Paula F
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice rooms, breakfast, and dining area. Staff was very friendly. We took a large group of student athletes to an event near this hotel. Only issue, which several complained about, was how loud the air conditioners were in each room. When they came on, it would wake me up. Others complained of the same thing. Being in Albuquerque, the air conditioners were in use throughout our stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing away from the freeway. It's close
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank marki32
Sandhurst, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

A nice enough hotel with pleasant rooms. Very comfortable beds. Nothing exciting at breakfast. The pool was OK. There are BBQ's available for the use of guests. The air conditioning was very noisy. You need even numbered rooms as the odd numbered overlook the truck yard & I40. My main complaint was that it was so difficult to get out onto the road going north. Once we asked at reception it was easy, but did involve going through the forecourt of Quality Inn & then turn left twice. The staff were very helpful & it's close to Old Town, only one junction on the interstate.

Room Tip: Choose even numbered rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Brenda L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites – Coors Road in Albuquerque during your travels. As the Assistant General Manager of the hotel, I try to get out and meet our guests. Unfortunately I am not able to meet everyone. I do appreciate you choosing our hotel and I wanted to send you a note and thank you for your loyalty to Hilton.

I understand you had some issues during your stay! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate that you brought this to my attention. This is not the way we want to represent our hotel and I value your feedback. I would also like to extend to you that if your travels bring you back to Albuquerque please call me personally or email me and I will make sure you have a problem free stay!

Thank you and have a great day!
Lenexa, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

They provide a great free continental breakfast. The rooms are spacious with microwave and compact fridge and even a foldout couch. The beds were very comfortable. The only downside was the fitness center is rather small--no weights and very few pieces of equipment to use.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

My kids and I stayed here on our way home to Colorado from Arizona over spring break. The room was very nice- nicer than most I've stayed in along this stretch of I-40. The staff was wonderful, and the hotel was clean. The pool is open until 11 pm, and we were told it was heated to 84 degrees, but it was chilly! Luckily the hot tub was just right, and after a soak to heat up our bodies, the pool was just fine. The hot breakfast in the morning was fine, and added value to our stay for sure. A fine place to stay along I-40!

• Stayed March 2013