“Disappointed with New Menu”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #76 of 1,778 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Disappointed with New Menu”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Mimi's Café has been a long-time favorite until now. The new menu offers few choices--but at higher prices--and nothing for the vegetarian. No wonder the place, which was usually packed, was half empty. Sad to see you go (downhill), Mimi's! We'll miss you.

• Visited October 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Breakfast, lunch or dinner”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I are happy having any of those meals plus it's another place we take our grandchildren to. We enjoy the bread basket at dinner and I like their turkey dinner. Service is always good.

Visited November 2013
Placitas, New Mexico
“Great Place for Breakfast anytime”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We love Mimi's Cafe when my Nurse friends and I meet every month for a breakfast/lunch meeting. It has the best ever muffins that are offered as a side to every meal. What is so nice is when we go eat at 11:00 AM we can choose to either eat breakfast or lunch, They also serve a tasty mimosa! The food all has a "home cooked" taste to it. They have accommodations for large groups such as us, or families with small children.

• Visited August 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Me and my husband ate at Mimi's Café three times twice for breakfast and one for lunch the menu is amazing the best French toast and pancakes. Because of it being fall the best pumpkin muffins I have ever tasted and the 1129 Nouveau sandwich the best vegetarian sandwich I have ever eaten in a restaurant. The server we had twice her name is Yvette she is awesome best ever if you decide to eat there ask for her.

• Visited October 2013
“We used to love this place”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

So they changed their menu from the one we loved to a bunch of overpriced crap on monday. This place used to be a great value fir good comfort food but now only a couple of favorites survived. I ordered the calamari I got 8 frozen rings for 10 bucks. Service was slow. Ive been coming here for years I wont anymore

Visited October 2013