“Great Place to Take Mom!”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #84 of 1,789 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Mimi's is usually where I take my mom for lunch. Conveniently located around the corner from my work and located at Jefferson and I-25. Great French Onion Soup and gotta love the muffins.

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great place to gather the girls for brunch. Try the Hibiscus- it's great! We have always had great service and the food comes to the table nice and hot! I prefer breakfast but the lunch is very good as well.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Quiche Lorraine, salad and a buttermilk spice muffin.....I think I was in heaven. We live 3 hours away from Albuquerque and I wish Mimi's would move south so we could go more often. They also have the "real deal" turkey (none of that deli stuff).

Reviewed October 21, 2012

At least two cuts above Denny's, this California-based franchise serves very good food in a pleasant atmosphere with attentive hosts who are anxious to please. The sauces are a secret passed down from Mimi who is from France and now deceased but her memory sits in the ceiling of the front dining room - ask the manager to tell you the interesting story of Mimi and her secret sauces. Special French-themed menu The turkey sandwich and dinner is very good as is the salmon. Wonderfulbreads and the soups are delicious. We have eaten at Mimi's perhaps a hundred times in various locations and have never been disappointed. Nothing real fancy, just good food and good service at reasonable prices. The french toast is also wonderful.

1  Thank sfeldman01
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. Good wine selection and choice of food items. Received a nice dessert for my birthday

1  Thank xit95i95