Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$90
$72
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$108
$70
$97
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
All reviewshot air balloon fiestakeurig coffee makerpool arearoom keyvisit albuquerquestayed one nightroom was spaciousnice stayinterstate
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I selected this hotel because it was within walking distance of the balloon fiesta shuttle stop (Cliff's) closest to the Albquerque International Balloon Fiesta.

The hotel was nice and very comfortable for my stay. I was really pleased with it.

The location was good with lots and lots of restaurants a short drive away.

While two staff members told me that walking to the Cliff's shuttle stop was a good idea; I do not recommend it. To get there you will be walking along Pan American, a frontage road that parallels I-25. There is no sidewalk; you will be walking in a dirt ditch that is at an angle and is strewn with large rocks and little plants with thorns that will stick in your shoes (and hurt your fingers when you try to pull them out!). Plus it is quite dark in some spots (I had a flashlight with me that helped). While it is a 10 minute walk, after that first experience I drove to Cliff's the rest of the time. There was no problem parking and no problem pulling out. There was a line of busses when I arrived and it takes just 15 minutes to get to the fiesta. Getting back was just a short wait to get a bus then a 15 minute ride to Cliff's. In the mornings I was on the bus at 5am and, in the afternoons, I was on the bus at 5pm. These times seemed to work well for me.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SanDiegan79
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Great location for the balloon festival. Rooms were good. Maids did leave lamps unplugged and the clock was off. Front desk was not vey helpful with information Plenty of restaurant close by. Good wireless and beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear xit95i95,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad you liked the comfortable beds and our convenient location. I apologize for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and regret you were not satisfied with the service you received from our front desk staff. I have taken note of your comments and we will address these points to improve the quality and service that we offer to all of our guests.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayed here in September of 2012 with our kids. Rooms are nice but no cont breakfest is provided. Noticed elevators are really loud and our room was near them so we constantly heard this noise all night long. Elevators were really loud whem inside them too. Our complaint really comes to the pool. We stayed here because of the slide but they only let kids get on who are good swimmers and they wont let you catch younger kids. This ruined the fun for half our kids. The chlorine is way, way too high. The water was splashed up in my eyes and it burned so bad I quit swimming becuase of this. Our daughter went down the slide and after a few trips her eyes were blood shot and looked swollen from the chlorine. My wife left pool side after about 20 minutes because the chlorine fumes in the room were so bad it was burning her throat. Someone is not testing and maintaining the chemical balance for safety, they are just over shocking the pool. As another review also states they flag off this tiny pool for the slide so the pool is realy just a standing area of about 10x 15 feet. Staff seemed busy chatting. Back receiving area of hotel outside was filthy. Rooms are very nice and clean. Remote on TVs are a pain as they respond so slow. We plugged in and watched our own movies. Beds are good. Overall average stay. We will stay somewhere else next time though for breakfast and for pool reasons.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators because they are loud.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Orin7
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North I-25, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Orin7,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding cleanliness of our rooms.

However, We’re sorry about the breakfast. Breakfast packages are available but for a minimal cost. The Complimentary Continental breakfast are usually offered only by our sister hotel, the Holiday Inn Expresses. We would also like to apologize about the over chlorinated swimming pool. I understand the discomfort it caused you. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Im a travel agent and talk about the second you walk in customer service was awesome. The hotel rooms are clean, and new. The swimming pool was nice my kids enjoyed the pool area. We had drinks at the bar and service was great. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 16, 2012

booked the hotel through Priceline. When I arrived I was asked for ID and the card that I put it on. I gave the requested documents. the next morning I found a bill under my door. I didn't think anything of it, when I got home, I checked my personal banking account and on it I found that Priceline had billed me for the room and the hotel also had billed my bank. When I called I was referred to the GM "Richard" of the hotel. He took care of the problem, but unfortunately my money will be tied up for a couple of days with transactions and the banks.

I find it ridiculous that this day and age, that such a big name chain business can't handle simple transactions. When I asked maybe comping a room or some form of helping me out, since they billed me twice, Richard advised he didn't see it as a compromise or be able to justify their mistake.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple