“One of the Best Meals I've Had in this City”
Review of Chama River Brewing Company - CLOSED

Chama River Brewing Company
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My companion had the oven-fried chicken and I had the grilled meatloaf. The only complaint I could possibly have is that I could have used some bread with the meal. Other than that, my companion and I agree these were some of the best meals we've had in this city. We also shared a shrimp cocktail appetizer and that was good. Beer was good, too!!

There are newer reviews for Chama River Brewing Company

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We enjoyed the quite atmosphere and the tasty beer and snack. Worth the stop

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We enjoy dining dining there, good food, good atmosphere.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Food and beer are delicious. I love the atmosphere as well. Service was great.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Have been for lunch with Dad, after the show for dessert with the gals, for a business dinner, and for wine and appetizers with my best bud. All four occasions I have been impressed by the quality of the food, the wait staff, and how despite the busyness you never feel like you're in a crowded, noisy restaurant. Just really love it here.

1  Thank thewebangel