“Old Town gem”

La Hacienda Restaurant
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Old Town gem”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We were delighted with the wonderful food we had here. I ordered the chimichanga with the pork filling. I was amazing! I wasn't sure about the spiciness of the pork but was offered a sample to taste. One of the girls got the beef enchiladas which comes with an egg on top, it was wonderful as well. The staff was attentive and very sweet.

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great food, horrible service”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This was right in Old Town and had great ambiance. The food was awesome and they had some of the best soapapillas I have had. BUT the service was horrible. We had to ask for items that were included in our meal and we were seated right next to the door and my chair kept getting kicked by waitresses and not ONE apologized. I even pulled my chair in and pushed the table back as far as I could. Then when it was time to leave, we couldn't find our waitress anywhere. Not even the other staff could so they made up a ticket with what ordered. As we were leaving our waitress caught up with us and said the bill the wrong and we stilled owed for our sodas. Seriously and on her name badge it said manager. Not impressed.