“Tasty Thai in Nob Hill”

Thai Cuisine and Vegan
Ranked #681 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Thai
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This section of Central bristles with Thai restaurants. Despite its unassuming exterior (a defunct Whataburger, perhaps?), this spot tops them all. Spring rolls with tofu made a pleasantly crunchy appetizer. The pad Thai was a hit with our vegan friend, while the beef salad and chicken with vegetables pleased the carnivores in our party. The sauces were complex and varied, the ingredients fresh and full of flavor, the service attentive. Our sole caveat, having traveled in Thailand, is that the seasoning is VERY authentic. Our "medium hot" beef salad brought tears to our eyes, and the vegan's "mild" dish was plenty spicy.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is by far the best Thai food I have had in Albuquerque...I have never had anything here that was not prepared with the finest of ingredients...flavorful without being overpowering...all the flavors blend together in a wonderful fusion of subtlety and delicateness. Many of my friends who are world travelers, and one in particular who resided in Thailand for almost 17 years, attest that this is the most authentic Thai food they have had in town...none of us can get enough of it. The staff is more than efficient, friendly and just plain nice.. This is quickly becoming my favorite restaurant in town, and I dine out frequently. My mouth waters just writing about it! Fans of Thai food, you gotta try it!