“WOW! Just WOW!”
Review of Mas - Tapas y Vino

Mas - Tapas y Vino
Reserve with OpenTable
Mas - Tapas y Vino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,828 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the historic Hotel Andaluz in downtown Albuquerque, MÁS is a full-service restaurant and tapas bar. Inspired by the bold flavors, rich history and exuberance of Spanish cooking, MÁS offers fresh reinventions of traditional Spanish cuisine with an emphasis on locally-sourced foods and high quality imported ingredients and spices.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This is a great restaurant with a kind and competant waitstaff. located in the Andaluz hotel . Tapas, Spanish specialties and more. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and our time there.Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

As mentioned in previous reviews, downtown is a ghost town after dark. The one bright spot is this amazing Spanish Tapas and Wine place. We were four of us and we basically shared every tapas on the menu. Everything was incredible but the huge standouts were the shrimp and the steak with salted caramel sauce (weird but addicting). If your stuck downtown make sure you visit this place.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is one of my customers as a SWS salesperson, so of course I would frequent them; but will not make light of our amazing experience. I've been twice now, first with the girls, then with family. Both times completely amazing and delicious! Both times we thought we would get to entrees, but couldn't stray from the yummy tapas! They just kept coming and getting better and better. It's a great place to take family/friends/visitors for a non-hurried culinary experience. Great Chef, great staff.... not a disappointment!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

As a self-proclaimed foodie, I love to eat! While staying at the lovely Hotel Andaluz, I visited MAS for dinner not once, but twice...because it was SO delish. I loved that it was a tapas style menu, which meant I could try a lot of different dishes. My favorite dishes include (but are not limited too): Bruschetta de la Boca, Smoked Salmon Nachos, Grilled Artichoke and Paella. I definitely recommend MAS, and can't wait to travel to Albuquerque again to eat!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I'm not 100% vegetarian, but I prefer vegetable based dishes. I came here on a Friday night and found a cozy spot in the bar area. So in the bar area, the service was not stellar, but the food was just what I wanted. I got the grilled eggplant topped with melted manchego cheese, capers, and honey. I will try to recreate this one! I also picked a sautéed spinach-red pepper-golden raisin pine nut dish, which had pleasant sweet notes and textures.