“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 210 things to do in Albuquerque
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I love this place! It is a hidden treasure in Albuquerque! I took my daughter to see CATS and we went back three times! We can't wait to see what else they show there.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Melissa J

Albuquerque
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great theater!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Several of my friends and I have season tickets to Albuquerque Little Theater. We are always a amazed at the quality of their presentations and talent. But their most recent presentation, "Les Miserables," is one of the best I've ever seen. The superb singing, the great sets, and the excellent direction made this a memorable experience that left one looking forward to future shows. Albuquerque Little Theater is a jewel in our city's theater scene.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank rt66sandy
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is an intimate venue with good seats regardless of where you are seated. They also have good parking and the productions are top notch. Great community theatre and good entertainment for the money.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Ruthy W
rio rancho, nm
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great talent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've been lucky enough to attend several shows here and have never been disappointed in the quality of actors. Amateur or not, these folks give it their all and it's a treat every time! We love local theater and ABQ Little Theater never disappoints.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank ny2nm
213 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 195 helpful votes
“Big talent in 'little' theater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went to see To Kill a Mockingbird and was very impressed by the skill of the actors in this theater. Being that this is one of my favorite stories, I wondered how they would handle the set and the action that takes place. The director did a fine job at mastering both. The theater itself is cozy despite the amount of seating available. I felt I was right in the story even though I wasn't in the front or the middle.

Visited April 2014