“Tremendous Theatre”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Tremendous Theatre”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have not seen a bad play here yet. Actors, singers and musicians are splendid in every performance we have ever been to and we are season ticket holders. We've seen a lot of plays here.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Linda-caver

Westminster, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fun evening in Albuquerque”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was in Albuquerque for the weekend, and was looking for a way to spend Saturday evening other than the bars or brewpubs. One of the websites suggested the Albuquerque Little Theater production of Agatha Christy's long running play, The Mousetrap. I had always wanted to see it performed and decided this was the perfect opportunity.

The venue is well laid out. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. The accoustics are excellent and the seats comfortable and roomy. The play itself was well-performed by a cast of local performers. Their characterizations were spot on, and to my admittedly untrained ear, they seemed to maintain English accents seamlessly. It was a most enjoyable experience. And at only $22 per seat, a bargain as well. I definitely will return when I have an opportunity to visit Albuquerque again.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Grover S
Pinehurst, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Charming space”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We enjoyed the space, although the lobby and bathrooms were quite crowded at intermission. The quality of the performance was very good for community theatre.

Visited October 2013
Albuquerque
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Night at the Theater”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

A small, intimate theater. Great local talent (most are volunteers who perform for the love of theater). I have NEVER been disappointed with a performance.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank mwc505
Nanyang, China
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great place to catch a play!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I love community theater! This one is no different. The actors in the Producers were simply amazing. Gay Hitler was even funnier than the one on Broadway! There are a few things that I think would make the experience fantastic like I would get the local high school or community college to play a symphonic set in the first three rows instead of the canned music and I would have a stereo sound stage and loose the taped on mics on the faces. Who am I but an armchair watcher! For 20-30 bucks a ticket, and it is a community theater, you must go and check out a show! I hear that this Christmas they are going to have two plays A miracle on 34th street and It's a Wonderful Life. Sign me up!

Visited June 2013