“Great family outing even though I have trouble walking”

ABQ BioPark Aquarium
Ranked #24 of 223 things to do in Albuquerque
Benezette, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great family outing even though I have trouble walking”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

What a nice place. We had stopped here the night before to see the River Walk Christmas displays and discovered it would be too much walking for me. The rest of the family went and really enjoyed the Lights. I checked out the gift shops (which I thought were reasonable, by ABQ standards.)
THe next day we returned for the Aquarium. This is a stop worth visiting. Watching the kids was worth it all.
I want to say that the Aquarium Restaurant was GREAT. THe Reubens were wonderful and only $8 (try getting that at Rainforest cafe) and eating in front of that Huge aquarium was great.

Visited December 2011

Albuquerque, New Mexico
289 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 619 helpful votes
“Cute Aquarium”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Doesn't take you very long to go thru it, so maybe hook up with the zoo via the train or the botanical garden to make it an afternoon. Takes anywhere from 30min to an hour to complete.

Colorado
148 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 280 helpful votes
“Great quality aquarium for the size”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The Albuquerque Aquarium is a favorite place to spend a morning with my grandsons, nieces or nephews. The Aquarium features an animal petting area where kids can discover small rays and other creatures. The exhibits are well marked and fun to explore.

Our favorite display of the Aquarium is the giant fish tank, filled with sharks, rays and numerous larger fish of various species. Kids can watch the tank for extended periods and not get bored.

Expect crowds during the summer and on most weekends.

Visited October 2011
Broomfield, Colorado
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Worth it for the price”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I have been to many aquariums and this is average. It is what I expected to see and wasn't as big as I had thought. They did a great job on education. Very reasonably price and great employees and volunteers. Good opportunities for my kids to touch sea life.

Visited December 2011
MA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Tiny, but nice”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This aquarium is small and overpriced, but has wonderfully created exhibits. I do always feel like, "that was it??" when we get to the end.

Visited July 2011