“Pure Class in the Valley”

Casa Rondena Winery
Ranked #32 of 223 things to do in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pure Class in the Valley”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I joined Casa Rondena Winery several years ago and last January, upped our membership to the 1629 Club. Well worth it! The grounds of Casa Rondena are just beautiful, and the 1629 Club House is the perfect place to relax with a glass or bottle of wine. For full, enjoyable wines in a relaxing and breathtaking atmosphere, visit Casa Rondena...You will never want to leave!

Visited June 2013

Dix Hills, New York, United States
“Great afternoon, relaxing, tasting wines, strolling the grounds...”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I had a great afternoon at the winery. The wines were lovely and the staff gave us a tour of the 1629 Club. Fabulous architecture and the grounds were beautiful. The staff could not do enough for us and we were just visiting (from NY) for a few hours. Even made some friends in the tasting room and shared some wine with them. Great place to visit when passing through Albuquerque.

Visited May 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beautiful gardens and wine”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I spent a lovely afternoon in the gardens celebrating my mother's 94th birthday along with two close friends. The gardens were beautiful, weather was perfect and the wine was excellent. John Calvin, the owner, stopped by our table to ask how things were. He is a wonderful host and is passionate about his wine. All in all a great experience.

1 Thank trout42
Saint Louis, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Jennifer was so fun!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I rode bikes from our hotel and had a fabulous time at Casa Rondena. The grounds are just beautiful and there are many places to sit. It was summer, so we enjoyed the sweet white wines, but were not huge fans of the reds. We talked for hours with Jennifer. She was so funny and very helpful!

2 Thank Nancy B
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Enchanted”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was in the winery a few weeks ago with some girlfriends from out of town. We were very impressed with what we saw. The grounds are absolutely enchanting and the wine is superb. The wait staff was very knowledgable in directing my friends to some favorite varieties of wine. Thank you, Casa Rodena. You made New Mexico proud with your delightful staff and cool, elegant atmosphere. We will be back!