“Outstanding customer service and fabulous wine!!”

Casa Rondena Winery
Ranked #31 of 218 things to do in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding customer service and fabulous wine!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stumbled upon this beautiful winery by chance and ended up having the best time....!
The woman behind the bar named Helen, was incredibly knowledgable, very courteos and had a wealth of information about the wines, the local area and New Mexico at large.
I came in with a friend and we ended up staying long past what we thought we would, and plan on returning with more friends very soon.
Wonderful place to go on a Friday afternoon....

Visited December 2012
1 Thank roxanne1143

“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I was visiting from Texas and my family who lives in Albuquerque said there was only one place to visit: Casa Rondeña. They were right.

As soon as I drove in, the grounds were a sight to see. Vines decorated the land and the buildings were gorgeous.

Upon entering the "tasting room", I was greeted by a lovely woman with a smile who was quick to ascertain my personal tastes, and recomend a wine that I would enjoy. It was the "1629". A blend that I found quite enjoyable.

I was able to walk around and enjoy the calm weather, and was greeted warmly by every person at the the winery.

Unfortunately, there was a group that was rather sallow, and would normally give me a bad impression of the business. However, the service was able to still give the group unbiased service, and myself exceptional service.

I think I will return here the next time I visit for the holidays.

1 Thank AmySmith1978
“lovely and wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

This winery is so much better than so many of the wineries found in NM. The grounds are a wonderful treat. The service is incredible (thanks to Helen for great service during our visit). The wine is diverse and exciting.

1 Thank mstorms81
Albuquerque, MS
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Gem in Albuquerque”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Came across this winery by chance, and I just had to share how great of time I had! We had two guests in from out of town and so we took them to Casa Rondena. The wine was great, the grounds were stunning and our tasting room experience was the best! We went on a weekday night so it wasn't too busy and Renee was super nice and quite charming. I would recommend this to locals and visitors a like! It's a perfect place to spend an afternoon!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Laura H
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Winery is a Must for visitors and locals!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I live in albuquerque and just discovered this winery. It was such a great experience! Beautiful grounds, great wine and the employees are super nice and knowledgable! If you are visiting this is a must! Put it on the top of your list and you won't be dissapointed!

Visited October 2012